chapter 6: the date

Sunny: LOVELY! LOVELY! Lovely: yes Sunny? Sunny: I need help on my date with Light! Lovely: ooh, your in luck right now because I already have the perfect outfit for you to wear! Sunny: .uhhh ok? Lovely sprinkled magic trough the wall and then  teleported  Sunny and Lovely with a flash through their eyes. Sunny: woah.. what is this place? Lovely:  it's my ultimite dresser! Sunny: so you had this all the time?! ohhh.. so that's why you dress up so fast! Lovely: mhm! now.. LETS GET YOU PRETTY! Sunny: wait what- AHHHH 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely sprinkled magic wind from her magic  blowdryer. glitter and sparkles formed around Sunny and gave her a yellow pretty dress. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely: oh-

Lovely: my- 

Lovely: GOSHHHH!!!

Lovely: YOU LOOK SO GLAM!!!! "wait what?" sunny said with an confused face. lovely spun Sunny to the big pink mirror. Sunny: OMG.. Lovely: you don't liek it 🥺 Sunny: NU I LOVE IT!!!! "ok! down with your hair!~" Lovely said with an happy tone. Sunny: okie-? Lovely  teleported nature. Nature: why am I here? Lovely: do Sunny's hair! it's nearly 7:00! Its sunny's date with Light! Nature: don't worry I have the best hairstyle for ya ;3  Sunny: uh ok! Nature braided and curled each piece of Sunny's hair. Lovely and Nature: OH MY GOSH OOOOOOOOoOOHHH Sunny: uhm Nature what did you do with my hair? "YOU LOOK SO PRETTY :OO I WANT TO OOF MYSELF RIGHT NOW OOOOH" Lovely and Nature said with their starry eyes. Sunny looked in the mirror. Sunny: aww thank you girls! I love it! :D (photo by Sunnythecomicgirl333)

 Sunny: aww thank you girls! I love it! :D (photo by Sunnythecomicgirl333)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely: "wow... SUNNY, LIGHTS GONNA KISS YA FACE!!!" Lovely teased. Nature: YESSS Lovely: oop- go on girl! you've got an date to attend :D Sunny: wish me luck girls! Lovely and Nature: "WE WILL!"  

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

at the date...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Light's POV: ugh how am I going to talk to her! she's too cute to handle! Light said, blushing. Sunny: Im here! Light: hello Sunny! uhm-.. I got these roses for you! they are yellow like your eyes. Sunny blushed. Sunny: T-Thank you! Waiter: Greetings, what would you like to order on this "date"? Light: how did you know we are date- oh. nevermind! can I order some lobster and butter and pizza please? Waiter: Sure! your order will be served soon. (I can't wait for the first kiss in the lips! UwUz) Waiter: "here is your food! enjoy."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After eating...