chapter 7: iT jUsT wOrKsssss

(part 7 was made by sunnythecomicgirl333 but this is my own chapter 7!)

nature woke up in her bed, feeling woozy. it was morning. She checked downstairs if the girls are eating breakfast. no one was there. She went to her beanbag chair, grabbed a pencil and ate it while waiting for the girls to come back. Lovely went in the base and removed her muddy boots.

Lovely: hey nature! Nature: hI lOveLy!! Nature said with a crazy tone. Lovely: are you ok? Nature: oH iM fiNe!! Lovely: ok? I guess it's your weird indistincts. Sunny: "guys! head into Lovely's dressing closet! Lovely, do your magic!" "ok!" lovely replied. magic swirled around the girls and light flashes and teleports them to Lovely's ultimate dresser. Moon and fire: woahhhhh so that's how- Lovely shutted moon and Fire's lips. Lovely: okie I've heard enough =_= Lovely used her magic blowdryer to sprinkle magic outfit fairy dust. all the girls were in their uniforms in a flash. "wow" said moon. Lovely: Moon! you are so sarcastic! Moon: no Im not! Sunny: ok! let's go!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

at the school

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ms. corn flack: we have a new student! his name is Leafy! (not from bfb / bfdi or the youtuber) Leafy:"hello! Im leafy and my zodiac sign is scorpio" UwU Ms. corn flack: "nice meeting you Leafy! your seat is right behind Nature's seat!" Nature: hello! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

after class...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nature's POV I think I should meet up with lend.. (ahh Im so lazy to write this book bc Im LAZYY) Nature walked in the halls. she saw the bullies bulling Lend. Nature was so suprized.

(photo by sunnythecomicgirl333) Nature: HEY GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FREAKS! bully no

(photo by sunnythecomicgirl333) Nature: HEY GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FREAKS! bully no.1: "ha! you used to be an innocent baby, but I guess your standing up for your friend." Nature: "I KNOW I USED TO BE A DUMB BABY 13 YEARS AGO BUT I THINK YOUR THE DUMB BABY NOW!" Bully no. 2: ohh someone's got a brave adittude. Ugh! if this never stops Im sure I have a suprize for you. Nature said with her evil spirits showing. she pushed them away with her magic and helped lend. her eyes glew black and let go the bullies and made them unconscious. Lend: "thank you Nature!" Lend cried. Nature: no problem! if you are getting bullied. tell me. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

after school..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nature ran to her room and sat in her beanbag chair listening to "ocean eyes by billie Eillish" Nature's POV: wait oh no.. did my evil spirits control me?! well.. I should be more carful with my new powers. Lovely: hey nature! how did you get here so fast? Nature: nothing.. I just walk really fast. Lovely: ok! cmon, let's have dinner! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

after dinner (bc im lazy sorry)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny went to visit Light again. 

word count: 501 ♡ sorry if this chapter was short, im lazy bc im doing homeowork :C