chapter 11: oh how nature is... ḏ̸̛̹͓̱̓͋̆̐e̴̥̩̱̤͑͐ä̷̡͓́̆͌͜ͅḓ̷͛͛́̌

Nature's POV

ugh.. I'm so woozy. I think I will go to bed.

TIME SKIP TO 11 O'CLOCK

"OH MY HOLY PRINCESS! NATURE YOU GOT TO SEE THIS!" Lovely said, with a scared face. "ughhh what." Nature said. - YOUR BLUE MUSHROOM THING IS MAKING MY HAND TURN BLUE!" said Lovely. - wait.. oh no... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU TOUCHED IT?!" Lovely nodded quietly. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSh!" x4 Nature ran to her experiment room as she typed in the code and ran inside. Nature has a really shocked face. "NOOO OH SHOOT!" Nature said breathing heavily. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" - Nature, don't take it seriously, It's just a mushroom. Lovely said. - LOVELY IT ISN'T JUST A BLUE MUSHROOM! LOOK AT YOUR FREAKING HAND! Lovely stared at her hand. Her hand was blue and it was spreading fast. "I NEED TO FIND A WAY FOR IT TO STOP!" - but I have so many questions! how are you a scientist?! how can you.. Lovely kept asking questions while Nature was confused and scared. 

meanwhile at Fire's room "hey Fireyyyyy" - Don't call me that Sunny. Fire said, with a iritated tone. -why are even awake anyways? "oh I'm not sleepy!" Sunny said, happily. "I'll just go back to sleep." said fire. 

The next day

"good morning girls!.." Nature said. "morning!" all the girls said. Moon was watching anime while Nature was making breakfast. "soo what should we do?" Sunny asked. - let's go rollerskating!" Fire said. "ok. you guys can have fun. I'll go into the woods" Nature said. 

All the girls went outside and putted on their rollerskates. Nature skated to the woods in her dark green rollerskates. then something got caught. she was stuck in something, "HELP ME!" Nature yelled. No one was there. so she tried to get herself out.

Nature's POV

uhh I think my rollerskates got caught in the plant. 

Nature used her magic from her unicorn horn and got out. she heard some faint whispers.

ṅ̸̢̝̥͓̥̞͖̥͖̹̟̞̀͂̃̀͗̑̊̾̌a̴̫͔̥̺̿̒͌̌̃̾̊̆̽̏̓͐͝ṭ̸͙͇̟̀͒͛̏͘ú̷͎̱͚ṙ̶̼̙͈̪̩̹̞̞͇̹̓̋e̶̢̜̰̐́̄͝.

n̷̨̛̛͓̰̳̣͈͐̃͊̿̽̎̃̑̈́̌̍͑̓͗̍̈́́̀̑̅̊̽̎̔̎̔͌͆̐̓͘̕͝͠͝ͅa̶̡͕̬͉̲͎̳̘̟͇̜͍͔̫̹̫̱̙̲̟̰̜̹̱͗́̃̏̄̇͂̆͑̍̎̍̌̍͐̃͘̚̕͝t̶̡̧̧̧̨̡͙̜̣͎̝̲̜͓͓̜̜̱̙̯͎̖̯̺̖̹̞̲̮̤̲͚̪͔̪̖̲̂̌͗̒̐͌́̌̏́̕u̴̡̨̳̮̝̱̥̼̥͙̬͔̙͓̤͕̝̠̩̦͍̜̹͕̪̹̎̿̒̈́̅̈̑̃̽̋̈́̌̿̎̓̈́͋̓́̅̈́̍̉̀̕̕͘͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅr̸̢̨̛̛̬̝̫̻̩̳̝̱̗̹̙͇̼͕̤̭̿͊̎̑̽́͊̍̑́͛̄̃̍̍̂͌͂̔͋̊̓̎̎̌̆͌̔͌̊͑͂̇̂͠ė̷̢͈̗̗͉͖̜͎̩̼͚͓̬̰̮̫̗̫͉͊̏̑̈̔̿̆̋͌͜ ̷̢̧̨̡̡̛̭̞̞̺̬̦̩͖̯̘̞̳̯̼̗̝͇̜̣͖̦͈̩͕͎̦̖̼̞͙̩͙̯̩̹̗̗̣̮͖̦̩̯̼̤̯̠͔̝̞͈̅͆͋̇̔͒̓̑̍͌̏͗̂͛̄͌͋̚͜͜ͅṈ̴̨͚̘͈̑̅̃̂̐̀̽̔̂̕Ã̴̛̫͆́̐́̃̾͋͋̉͒͒̋̃̋̓̈̋̾́́̄̍̈̊̈́̌́͐͋̚͝͝T̵̢̨̡̨̧̨̤̙̥̻͇͖̳̱̦̙͔̖͔͉͇̖̲̗͇̣̪̠̳̘͔̖̠̱̩̫̄̈́̈͋̾̋̍͐̐̐̽̃̇̈̈̉̅͐͆̈́͑̓̀̽̈͗͆̆̎̈́̽̕͝ͅŲ̴͈̯̘̪̜̬̳̬̩͙̳̮͖̟͎̟̝̮̯̫̝̦͈̲̣̀͑͆̔̎͐͊̍̀͛̚͜͠Ŗ̷̧̢̧̛̛̘̫͍̜̻̩̬͚̙̗̙̯̖͎̣̯̖̖̜͎̤̘̪͉̜̣̳̗̮̯͍̭̻̪͉͇͚͂̄͛͗͛̽̋́̑̅̿̃̃̽͒̂͆̔̌͐̚͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅȨ̴̡̨̧̛͎̦̪͖̩̞̩̲͍̗̞̟͉̠̤̫̟͙̞͉͇̭͋̽̈̓̾́̈͌͑͋̅̀̄͛̃̌͒̉́̈́̿̊̈́̿̈̒̾͘͝...