chapter 16: LESBIANISM 🏳️‍🌈

(there will be kissing sorry)

Lovely's eyes stared at the castle. Sunny was clearing her voice until a loud noise was heard.

"CRASH!"

"woah! What was that?!" Sunny exclaimed.

"I'm not sure but should we continue the quest?" Lovely asked.

"sure." Sunny replied.

.

.

.

Sunny and Lovely quietly tiptoed in the dark castle. They kept walking until.. 

they saw the wicked wizard and ruby. Sunny and Lovely were scared and half-confused. So they made a plan. 

Sunny's eyes widened when she saw something pass by her.

Lovely heard the Evil Wicked Wizard's footsteps get closer as Sunny sweated.

"QUICK! HIDE" Lovely whispered quietly.

Sunny and Lovely were hiding behind a dead plant pot. The two tiptoed into the room until they both saw Ruby sitting on the floor unconscious.

"Get Ruby and run!" Sunny exclaimed. Lovely dragged Ruby from the foot and walked out of the castle quietly. Lovely carried Ruby and flew to a nearby island and waited until ruby woke up.

♡~ Meanwhile at Nature and Flame... ~♡ (yay hearts)

March 25, 2021

Nature woke up from her bed and walked to the kitchen. Everything was quiet and gloomy. She checked the time on her phone.

♡~ 4:18 AM ~ 

Nature was half asleep until she saw Lovely's wand in her room. The door was open and no one was inside.

~Nature's POV~

"Maybe a little peak in Lovely's room won't hurt. Right? I think I will find Lovely until Flame wakes up". Nature said.

Flame heard some unusal noises coming from Lovely's room. She saw Nature using Lovely's wand as she teleported into Lovely's wardrobe.

"WHAT THE HECC?!" Flame said. She jumped into the portal and got teleported into Lovely's wardrobe. 

Flame and Nature were stacked on top of each other.

"what- Where are we?" Nature groaned. "we are in Lovely's wardrobe". Flame said, brushing the dust from her shirt.

Flame spotted the mirror and walked closer to it. She stuck her hand into the mirror in shock.

"uhm. Nature this is not a normal mirror.." Flame said. "What do you mean?" Nature asked. "Is that were Sunny and Lovely went?" Nature mentioned. 

"We can guess if Sunny and Lovely went there. But we have to check first." Flame replied.

.

.

.

"On the count of three... we have to step in the mirror, or portal."

"1.. 2.. 3!"

Flame and Nature stepped into the portal quickly as they traveled through time and space.

Nature and Flame fell from the portal and fell onto a girl.

"OW!" Ruby exclaimed. "who are you?" Ruby asked.

Sunny and Lovely saw Flame and Nature on top of  Ruby.

"hey flame! What are you doing here?" Lovely asked. "LOVELY?! is that really you?" Flame asked.

"yeah. Who else would I be?" Lovely replied in a silly tone. "well, no time to waste. We have to get to school! its litrally 8:45." Lovely exclaimed.

~ mEaNwHilEeeeE~

Lovely and the girls were dressed up and ready for school. "off to the bath- I mean car we go!" Lovely said, sweating. "you said that 2 times." flame said said boringly.

~at schooooool~

Nature saw Lend on her phone playing Minesweeper. Nature grabbed her phone. "Oh hi Nature" Lend giggled. "Hey bestie!" Nature replied. "So when's class?" Lend asked. "Later at 10:00. I guess" Nature said. 

❤ time skip! ❤

"Oh now it's class!" Nature exclaimed. "Gotta go!" Nature said, kissing Lend's cheek. Lend blushed at that moment. She never felt anyone kiss her, but then walked off to class. (SORRY IN IN REAL LIFE IM BLUSHING-)

❤ Word count:  602 words! ❤