chapter 9: Nature's birthday! 🥳

(this was Nature's fav pic ;v;) Nature was walking on the street, wearing her fuzzy boots walking in the soft, white, fresh snow. she saw people Christmas caroling, and and lots of fun stuff. Nature decided to call her friends.

Nature: hey guys! where are you? Lovely [on phone]: oh! it's fine! me and the girls are making uhm- a Christmas thing! Lovely shrugged. Nature: oh ok. I will be back home until 10 I guess.  Nature stopped at the café she went in and ordered a hot chocolate.

-----------

meanwhile at the base...

Moon was putting icing on Nature's birthday cake. Sunny was ordering online gifts on her phone. Lovely: I think we have to hurry it's like- 8:35 now! Nature said she was going to come home at 10. Moon: yeah we gotta hurry. Sunny: ok wait! Nature needs more pink balloons! Lovely: no she would like blue balloons! Lovely and Sunny were arguing while Fire went to coutinued Moon's icing on the cake. Moon joined the argue and kept scolding eachother. Moon spotted Fire using her icing. Moon: uh oh its 9:01 now! "Fire! keep decorating the cake!" Lovely said. Fire putted fake leafs and rainbow icing on the cake. Sunny putted random colours of balloons in every space she could fill. Lovely decorated the cookies with green sprinkles and star sprinkles. Sunny buyed 100 unicorn plushes. 

------

meanwhile at Nature...

Nature: oh ima go party with lend! Nature walked to Lend's house and knocked on the door. Lend: hi Nature! Nature: hi Lend! Lend: come on, we are having a Christmas party! Nature: of course! Nature walked into the house. she sat on the chair and texted Sunny. 

Sunny: hey Nature! 

                                         Nature: hey Sunny! I am at Lend's Christmas party.

Sunny: oh ok! have fun 🥳.    

                                        Nature: thx!

Lend: who ya texting? Nature: oh my friend Sunny. Lend: ok! wanna get food or dance? Nature: I'm a bit hungry! Nature said with a nervous face. Lend: ok! we have chicken, spaghetti....

Nature's POV: I'm feeling a bit dizzy...

Nature fell to the floor unconscious. Lend was shocked. she called an ambulance and took her to the hospital. Doctor: Nature is just unconscious and needs some rest. so you can wait in the waiting room there. "thank you doctor." Lend replied. Sunny: Guys! Guys! Lovely: what? Sunny: Lend texted me and said that nature is in the hospital! all the girls gasped. Fire: well let's hurry there now! Fire started the car and went to the hospital. Sunny: will Nature be okay? Moon: I don't know, but I hope she is. 

-------

at the hospital

Fire: OMG Nature... are you ok? Lovely: oh no poor Nature.. Lovely said with a sad face. Doctor: she just needs rest. Lovely: okay. Thank you. all the girls went into the car.

-----------

at the base...  (why is this book simular to glitter force)

Sunny: we have to keep decorating the party! Lovely: oh. it's 10:17 Fire: atleast she's in the hospital. 

all the girls went to buy party decorations. 

Lovely: I got the streamers, balloons, "hey! thats what I was supposed to buy!" Sunny said with an annoyed tone. Lovely: atleast it helps with the party 🙄  Fire: ok I bought the confetti! Sunny: "why does it need so much stuff!" it's just a party. Fire: "a SPECIAL party!" Fire exlaimed. Sunny: ok, I'll go call Lend and her other friends. Lovely: okay we will make the BEST party for Nature! Moon: sure! 

---------

meanwhile at the hospital.

Nature opened her eyes. everything was blurry. Nature: whaa-? where am I..? Nurse: your at the hospital. I believe your friend, Lend Adelaide. Nature: yes her. w-where is she? Nurse: she went home. Because she had to go. Nature: o-okay.. 

-----------

meanwhile at Sunny..

Sunny: ooh! I got a call from the hospital... Lovely: answer it! Sunny: hello? person on phone: Hello. your friend Nature Blossom, is that correct? She can go home now. Sunny: oh yes! Nature. we will be here soon. person on phone: okay. Please be here less than an hour. Sunny: we will! Lovely: okay! Off to the bath- I mean car we go! Fire: uh okay you said bath. 

------

at the hospital...

Nature was eating her food until she heard some noises from outside her room. Lovely: hey.. Nature? Nature: aww! I can't believe you are here! Sunny: yep we are! Doctor: okay Nature Blossom can now go home now. all the girls cheered. 

at the base...

Nature: so I was at Lend's party and then I passed out. I think my spirits are attacking me. I guess? Lovely: enough with spirits! what REALLY happened? Nature: you gotta believe me I am- Sunny blocked Nature from getting to the kitchen Nature: Sunny! get out of my way please. Sunny: uUuuh no! Nature: why? Sunny: u-uhm BECAUSEWEAREPREPARINGASUPRISEFORYOU!- Nature: uhhhh- oh uhm. ok? Lovely: don't say it! Lovely said with rage. Sunny: okay! okay. chill. Sunny used her magic to teleport Nature to her room, preventing her from getting to the kitchen Nature dressed up and went to read one of her top favorite comic book collections. Lovely: I can't wait! we have to wait until it's time!

all the girls celebrated Nature's birthday and cheered.

(photo by Sunnythecomicgirl333)

all the girls: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATURE! 

( yay! happy birthday my sis! please comment for part 10~) 🥳