chapter 12: ARRAYS AND AWAY

{ play dis music while reading! thank you. ♡ ('∀') }

Sunny was walking down the halls of the school. she heard students socializing, and chatting. she spotted Nature and Lend talking to each other.

"hey Nature and Lend!"

"hey Sunny!" Nature said cheerfully. "so how's it going?" "not bad." said Sunny. 

Sunny walked to her class and saw her teacher starting the lesson. She quickly went to get her books and sat in her seat. Beside her was Light. Light smirked while Sunny was focusing on the lesson. 

(at Nature's class)

Nature sat at the back of the class. she saw Leafy walking in the class. Nature was confused. 

Nature's POV:

Why does Leafy's name simular to mine? Why does he look like me? I think... he's my LONG LOST BROTHER?!

"NATURE! PAY ATTENTION TO CLASS!" 

Nature finally snapped out of it. Mr. Ferreira was staring at her from his desk with a demented face. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Ferreira I will pay attention now-"   Nature stuttered. 

"I hope so." said the teacher.

 ♡ time skip after school. ♡

all the girls hopped into the car. Lovely went to starbucks and ordered chips and drinks for the girls. They drove back to the base. 

everyone took a bath and then started to do something. Lovely baked heart cookies, Nature was writing an aesthetic comic, Sunny was playing video games with Fire, and Moon was sleeping. Lovely was going to put on makeup. {for some reason ♡} She went to her magic closet. when she was about to walk to the mirror, She was sucked up in the mirror.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Lovely woke up in a empty floating island. nothing but a single flower on the deep green grass. 

"w-where am I?!" Lovely stuttered. She checked her phone. 

11:09 pm Tuesday, September 9 2005.

"ah! This isn't 2020." Lovely looked around. She saw a odd, but cute looking dog. - hi little guy! what's You're name?" The odd brown dog barked at Lovely. "eh, But look how cute you are!" Lovely cooed. Lovely saw a figure fly by to her direction. "there you are! what are you doing here?" The girl asked. - who are you..?" Lovely asked. " - oh! I'm Ruby. pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Lovely. I'm not sure what to do here. It's pretty odd." -oh! thats why this place is called Oddland." Ruby smiled. Lovely blinked in confusion. But accepted it. "y-you have wings?!" - yep I suddenly was born with it when I was the first ever girl in Oddland. "cool!" Lovely said with a gleeful tone.

{ yay! I love this. chapter! Sorry If I was dead for a while. but, it just works :3 ♡ }