chapter 8: Nature is a noob at rituals

Nature ran faster and faster until the darkness reached her. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

FAT TIME SKIP TO 9:23 O'CLOCK

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely: Guys.. I've never seen nature for a while.. she said she was gonna go for a walk. Sunny: wait really? I didn't notice. Fire: omg me too! where has she been..? Lovely: I'm going to find her. all the girls except lovely: PLEASEE CAN WE COME? Lovely: ok.. if she's in danger. 

everyone hoped into the car and zoomed across the city to the woods.

Lovely: Nature told me that this was her favorite place to stay. Hmm I wonder if she's here. Fire: guys! I see something writen on the tree! Fire: wait I can't read it- Lovely: come on girls! we keep on searching. "AHHHHHH!" Lovely: WHAT WAS THAT?! Sunny: "GUYS NATURE IS DEAD AHHH!" Lovely: "OH MY GOSH!" Fire: "OH MY GOSH." Lovely: "wait her heart is still beating. she's just unconscious." Lovely explained. Fire: phew. I thought she was dead. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny went to visit Light's house

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny knocked at the door. Light opened the door,  Light: hey Sunny! Sunny: hey Light! Light: what brings you here? Sunny: I just want to visit you! Light: come in! I have cookies. Sunny: thank you! Sunny and light walked in his house. Sunny: sooo what do you want to do? Light I don't know. maybe we can go to the park? Sunny: sure! then we can get some lemonade later? Light: sure! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

mean while at the comic girls...

Lovely: k girls! Im going to have a bath. I'll be done soon! All the girls: okay!  Fire: sooo wanna play uno? Moon and Nature: okay! Nature: guys, why does Sunny keep disapearing everyday? Fire: I don't know. I think she's busy, or just want to take a walk. Moon: mhm. oh! and I saw a Lovely and Nature's ritual downstairs. Fire: why can't you take it down? Moon: I don't know.. Its just. not letting me. Fire: oh. ok...  "AHHHHHHHH" Fire: WAS THAT LOVELY?! Moon: NO TIME TO WASTE! COME ON, LET'S CHECK IT OUT! 

...

♡♡♡♡♡

meanwhile with sunny and light..

Sunny: mmm! this lemonade is so fresh and yummy! Light: yeah! ok let's go to the park now. Sunny: ok! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

at the park..

Sunny: wow.. this is so nice here! Light: I know, I saw it when I was going to Lovely's house.

(sorry if this was short. I needed a break because I had to take care of my friend's pet and HOMEWORK! Dun dun DUNNN) ♡