chapter 5: confession

( hmm maybe i have add some sunny x light stuff! so if you into ships then please read it!)

Announcement! this chapter will might be focusing more on sunny and light!

All the girls were dressing up, Sunny decided to take a walk and visit light's place. light was staring at his sunny and light fan art he blushed a bit and heard a knock on the door. Sunny: hey light! Light: hey Sunny! your looking kind of cu- I mean good today! how's it going? Sunny: oh! Im fine! it's just that Nature did my hair and it's kind of messy. Light:"No your hair is fine!" 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely called sunny. asking where she had been. Sunny:"hello Lovely! are you guys done?" Lovely:mhm! can you drive? it's 8:43 right now. "Sure! Im on my way" Sunny replied

at the school..

Nature walked and went to meet up with Lend. she went to her locker and grabbed out her books. Lend's POV: oh no.. I forgot to tell her my phone number ReeEEeee- Nature spotted Lend staring at her phone. Nature: hello Lend! "hi Nature" Lend replied with an calm tone. Nature: by the way, have you seen my- um.. thing?? Lend: what thing? Nature: my friends?! "oh! yes I've met up with them when they went to the classroom to vibe." Lend said while eating her lolipop. Nature: oh! okie thanks I'll be going now. Lend: cya. 

Sunny: Hey guys I've been calling Light for a LONG time and he's not picking up! Lovely: too bad, I thinks he's a bit busy. you should leave him alone for once. Sunny: but I visited him! he told me he was ALWAYS online! (offscreen) Moon: mhm yea when I was chilling in my room house trying to beat him in video games, he wasn't online in roblox. Sunny: oh.. I'll talk to him after school.

♡♡♡♡♡

TIME SKIP!

♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny walked to light's house while eating lovely's pancakes. she knocked at the door and waited. Sunny: hello? light? are you here? Light's little brother opened the door. Light's brother: heyo! are chu Sunneh? Sunny: yes I am! could I talk to your brother? Light's brother: okie! come in I hav cookiesh!! Sunny: aww thanks! Sunny went to light's room. she saw Light and his brother  Light was sitting in bed. Light's brother: LIGHTY SICKKKKK! Sunny: "What?! Light are you ok?" Sunny said leaning on his bed. Light: I-Im fine Im just sick  Sunny: it's ok.  I will take care of you." "oh and you can go play!" Sunny said to Light's little brother.  Light's brother: YAAAAA- 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

a time skip to 12:39 o'clock...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny was sitting on the chair, sleeping. Light was sleeping too. his brother was still eating cookies from the jar. he crawled on the chair and jumped on the floor and he went to his room. 

At the comic girls..

Lovely: "guys.. Sunny has been away after school. it's already midnight!" said lovely, shuffling her uno cards. Nature: yeah, me too. I just miss her. all the girls nodded and kept playing uno. Moon: UNO! I won! Nature: aww man! how are you so good?! Lovely got her backpack and went outside. she yelled "GUYS! IM GOING TO FIND SUNNY!" she said. all the girls understanded her. Lovely ran to her favorite lemonade store. it was closed so she wasn't there. she went to Light's house that was across the bright city. but she stopped at an macaron bakery. she bought the macaron box, stuffed 1 in her mouth and rushed to light's neighbourhood. Lovely knocked on his door. no answer. she looked at his bedroom window. She saw Sunny asleep on the chair beside his bed. Lovely's POV: oh.. I think she's gonna come tomorrow.. or I can pick her up.

( the next day ♡)

Nature woke up first and cooked some rice and chicken. Fire woke up and brushed her teeth. Fire: Morning Nature! wanna go rollerskating later? Nature: Sure! but eat breakfast first! Fire: kk Sunny woke up on the chair. Light felt better when Sunny came. Sunny: hey, Light. wake up! it's a new day! Light: oh! I wanted to ask you- Light blushed as Sunny grabed his hand. Light's POV: I guess I'll ask her later..

( at school yes light and sunny did dress up okie- ♡)

all the comic girls laughed and cheered while walking to their locker. Fire: nature, we are going to rollerskating practice! are you getting your rollerskates? "mhm!" Nature replied cutely. Lovely: ok! my math class is starting! cya soon! "bye lovely!" Sunny and Light walked into the school. Light: hey, sunny.. can I speak to you? Sunny: "ok?" Light: well.. I wanted to ask this to you for a LONG time and im going to say it.. Sunny: ..ok.? Light: "CAN YA PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH MEH?!" Light said, blushing. Sunny: I WOULD LOVE TOO! Sunny said smooching Light's face.

♡ (yay! Light asked Sunny to go out with her :D I ship them!!!!)

(by the way, request me in the comments about what chapter 6 should be?) ♡