chapter 3: a new school

Nature: "Lovely, can you please come to school with me?" Lovely: "sorry sis, the principal told me that you are in a different class." Nature aww ok :(

Lovely: "ok be brave sis cya soon!" Nature: o-ok bye-!

Sunny: hey lovely! Lovely: hai sunny! Sunny: what's your class schedule? Lovely: oh! I have math, science, lunch, art, english. Sunny: oh I have the same too, but after art is computer. Lovely: kk! let's go find the other girls. Sunny:" right ahead of ya!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

da school bell: RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING!!!!!! (btw its a time skip!)

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lovely: eyyy hey Sunny! I met moon and fire at science class! Moon and Fire: hi sunny! Sunny: hey guys! I just saw you guys at science too! ( mEh bRaIn iS hUrTiNg nOWWw) 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

time skip cause im lazy and I was planning Sunny and Light met up but I forgot bc my friend was calling me ;v; sorry

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

the girls walked inside the base and putted their bags down.

Lovely: ahh! finally! school is done =w=  Nature was running and sobbing into the base quickly. moon: was that Nature? I heard some crying when she went upstairs.. Sunny: hmm I don't know I will go check on her.. Sunny: Nature? are you alright? Nature: ..don't talk to me. she said quietly  sunny: you don't sound alright. Are you ok? Nature: they were here.. Sunny: what do you mean "they were here"? Nature: the.. b-bullies Sunny: Oh my gosh! how dare they hurt you like that 😡 Nature: t-they did more than hurt me.. Sunny: WHAT?! I SWEAR IF THEY DO THAT ONCE AGAIN I WILL- Nature: I-It's ok.. they just did this scar on my eye and cuts on my arm... Lovely: what's going on here- OHH MY GOSH! Sunny: she's hurt.. Nature: no Im fine.. Lovely: come on Nature. tell me what happened..

"those bullies were there.."

Lovely: WHAT?! Nature: mhm.. when I was left alone while you guys were ordering snacks they hurt me.. Lovely: It's ok sis.. I'll treat your woonds, now you can play roblox on my phone If you want, Nature: okay.. thank you..

(♡ sorry if this chapter was short my brain is hurting and I need a break ♡) 

cya! (oh and i will make a new chapter tomorrow maybe,)