chapter 2: its just nature don't read

Lovely ran to Sunny's room and took care of her eye. Nature went to her secret pillow fort and continued watching her funny cat videos. Sunny's boyfriend light went to ask sunny to go out with her. Moon: greetings light! what brings you here? Light: oh uhm- I just wanted to ask sunny something! moon: sure come on in! light walked across the hallway to Sunny's room. He opened the door and saw Lovely treating Sunny's eye Light: hey lovely, Lovely: oh hey light what brings you here? I just wanna talk to Sunny. Lovely: hmm I don't know if she's alive... Light: oh. ok.. I will come back when she's awake. 

♡♡♡♡♡

later...

♡♡♡♡♡

at the Comic boy's base..

Light: ugh! sweet (lovely's boy friend) how can I get Sunny to date me?! Sweet: hmm try some roses? Sunny told me she liked roses! Light: no no no! I've tried that too! I was just too scared to tell her that I wanna go out with her.. Sweet: BOI YOU GOTTA JUST SAY IT! Light: but I-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2 hours later..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nature: Guys I heard that Sunny is awake now! Moon: that's great!

everyone headed to Sunny's room.

Nature: Sunny! your ok! Sunny: thanks guys. it just hurts a bit, Moon: Hey girls! I just enrolled us into a school! and  I  believe it's called  bubblezia highschool!  Sunny: yay! I love school! all the comic girls chatted and talked about school except Nature.

lovely saw Nature frown. Lovely: what's the problem Nature? you look upset. Nature: oh. um.. it's not a problem! nature said, lieing lovely: nature you gotta tell me! Im your sister 🥺 Nature: ok.. come with me.. 

Lovely and nature walked out of the room together  

nature: ok.. so I just don't want to go to school! Lovely: why? Nature: I.. just had a flashback of me and my school bullies 13 years ago..

♡ FLASHBACK ♡

bully no. 1 ha! you're just a weak pathetic freak! you don't even know how to fight back XD and you have no friends! 

bully no. 2 ewww do you see that green haired freak over there? she looks so dumb! she got an D on  her report card and eww she also brings her TEDDY here so pathetic..

♡ FLASHBACK ENDED ♡

Lovely: OMG that's so sad :( I think they are pathetic freaks! Nature: yea I think that too.. Sunny: Guys! its supper time! Lovely: ok Nature, I will go eat dinner you can stay here if you want. Nature: ok.. thanks 

♡♡♡♡♡

FAT TIME SKIP HAS ENTERED THE CHAT!!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sunny: GOOOD MORNING GURLS!! GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!! :D Lovely: "sure I will wake the girls up.

♡ word counter: 456 words