Part 48: Media

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"You didn't have to come and pick me up." I informed the raven haired girlfriend, standing in front of my house with a car behind her.

"Yes I did. Like I'll allow you to go on public transport again." Momo rebutted, grabbing my arm and pulled me into the car. "Also, I wanted to see your new hair style. Definitely not a waste."

"I've been on public transport after the incident because of this hair." I exclaim, pointing to the mass of hair on my head.

"I thought you knew not to do the same trick multiple times." Momo countered, while handing me her phone that has the media opened up. "UA student and sex quirk user, Izuku Midoriya has been seen hiding himself after the people expressing their opinion." The article wrote, showing pictures of me with long hair on public transportation. Flicking the down, their is a live feed of people waiting in front of train stations checking all UA students. "I know you don't like causing issues for people, but you need to accept the help when it's necessary." Caressing my cheek, as she looks into my eyes.

"Do the couple want to know something funny?" Wallis questioned, driving off to UA. "Most of the people who are against sex quirk users, don't really care if it's a female with the quirk type."

"Thankfully. Otherwise my mum would be out of the job because of me." I chuckle to myself.

"Speaking of wish, what are the losses from Present Mic's bluster?" Momo questioned, causing me to sigh in the process.

"Estimated at ¥384,535,450.69, for all the cancelled contracts I had for modelling and for my massage business." I stated, shocking Momo and Wallis at the same time.

"That's roughly 3.7 million American dollars! Are you sure that your worth that much?" Wallis questioned. "You live in a rundown apartment complex."

"No. That's excluding the money that I have in investment and savings." I informed, leaving the driver silent as he drives in front of UA.

"Thank you Wallis." Momo expressed while we walk towards the gates, as the press swarms us.

"Izuku Midoriya! Why do you believe that you can become a hero with a sex quirk?!/How many did you rape before entering into this prestigious school?!/How long did it take to brainwash your victim of a girlfriend?!/..." The reporters entrapping me with their bodies and camera's, all while pushing their narrative onto me.

"I AM HERE!!!" All Might proclaimed as he lands right behind us, catching everyone off guard. In a matter of seconds, the once ravines reporters completely redirect their questioning towards All Might instead. Thankfully escaping into the UA's property, I begin to breath again.

"Izu." Momo softly spoke, noticing that I'm tightly holding onto her hand.

"S-sorry." I apologised, releasing her hand from my grip. To my confusion, she grips onto my hand as she guides us to class. 

"Don't say sorry for this, you'll have to deal with that when I'm carrying your child-." Momo countered, only to throw us both into a massive blush. "I- uh..."

"And to think, Nedzu was worried about you two." A voice spoke above us, causing us to look up to see Aizawa in his sleeping bag. "Don't question it. Enter into class now."

"Y-yes sensei." We both said in unison, before complying noticing that no one besides Todoroki and Iida are inside the classroom.

"I'm surprise that you managed to escape the mob after you, Midoriya. They were in front of the school grounds, however the principle had the robots from the sports festival scaring them away." Todoroki commented. 

"Were is the rest of our classmates? Class is almost about to start?" Momo inquired, as we take our seats.

"All public transportation has been delayed because of the illegal manhunt for Midoriya. From what I gathered, people believe that you two are capable of being on All Might's level." She answered, rolling her eyes in the process. "I was born to surpass All Might, and you two are stronger than me at the moment. So I'm not surprised at their logic, but they could at least have some proof besides the sports festival." At that, the rest of the class walks in looking completely tired. "You guys look like shit."

"Oh, thanks." All of them replied. "Where's Aizawa sensei?"

"Above you." Aizawa answered, landing onto the ground. "Seeing how I hate the media, and that they caused this. I'll allow this demeaner slide this once. Now hurry and take your seats." 

"Thank you Aizawa sensei!" The late portion of the class thanked, taking their seats.

"Without wasting anymore time. I would like you to greet your new classmate, you can come in." Aizawa called out, as Shinso walks into the class. Denki's heartrate doubles at the sight.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso, pointless talk to me and I will mind control you to dance on the roof." The sleep deprived student threatened, before taking the seat behind me.

"Now we have an other introduction to get out of the way. Todoroki your up." Aizawa commanded, as Todoroki walks up.

"You all know me. But from now on, I'll be going under the name of Nakano Todoroki." Todoroki reintroduced herself, then returning to her seat.

"Onto homeroom. Unlike previous years, the teacher's have decided that your year will be doing internships. However to skip the unnecessary introduction, I'll be giving you all a list of internships while Midnight will be instructing." The sleep deprived teacher announced as Midnight walks into the class.

"Now play things, let's have some fun~."

Thanks for reading and peace!