Part 30: Team Calamity

Hey readers, Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

As the rest of the contestants finish the race, whilst every female continuously cooed at Momo's and I's finishing. "Can all the spectators in the stands stop teasing them, UA does not want the sports festival to have a death count." Aizawa requested, making everyone calm down.

"AWE!! ERASERHEAD CARES FOR HIS STUDENTS!! ANYWAY, FIRST PLACE GOES TO IZUKU MIDORIYA, SECOND PLACE GOES TO MOMO YAOYOROZU, THIRD PLACE SHOTO TODOROKI, FOURTH PLACE BY A HAIR IS TAMAKI ATSUKO!!" Present Mic slightly teasing Aizawa.

"Now for the next event! Only the first 42 students who finished the race will be heading into the next round!" Midnight informed as the one who failed begin to walk to their seats. "Now lets see what we'll do this time!" Flicking her whip, as the screen spins through the possible choices.

"THE SECOND EVENT FOR TODAY IS!!! THE CAVALRY BATTLE!!!" Present Mic announces, slightly louder than before.

"You did the impossible, Mic. I'm now actually considering therapy, just so that Midoriya can mute you." The crowed chuckle at Aizawa's threat to Present Mic's carrier.

"He's finally bringing laughter into the world." A woman proudly cried out, looking over I see a green haired heroine smiling as she wipes her tears away. "I'm proud of you my future husband." 'Aizawa! Run! Crazy chick after you!' I screamed in my head.

"The rules are simple! In teams of 2-4, they must choose a leader that'll have a headband which is total amount of every member of the team. The points are based on your ranking in the first event, last place being worth 5 points as it increases by 5 each position up. If the leader touches the ground then the team will be eliminated, also if someone pushes or uses their quirks to do knock someone out then that team is also eliminated." Midnight explained, while showing a diagram of a possible position to use. "Also first place is worth 10,000,000 points instead of 210!" Everyone stares at me with a threateningly stare.

"Enjoy this while you can Midnight." I coldly responded, sending shivers down her spine.

"Y-you have five minutes to make your teams, so begin!" Midnight regaining her composure in the end, as everyone begins to form teams.

"Sorry Izuku. I'm going to join another team so I can challenge you." Momo stated as she walks away from me. 'Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk to you again.'

"Hey million boy! I'm joining you!" A girl with pink hair and gadgets comes walking up to me. "Mei Hatsume, future owner of Hatsume industries. Also do like to see my extremely cute babies?" She spoke, confusing me as she begins to show her gadgets.

"Hey, Midori? Can I join your team?" Mina walks up to me.

"Sure! I thought you would go with Bakugo?" I answered then questioned.

"I tried but he rejected me for Uraraka." She stated as she begins to pout, as I start to think of how this team will work. A spark of realisation floods to me.

"I have the perfect plan. I just need to get one more person." I informed them as I run off. "Atsuko."

"Y-yes Midoriya?!" She begins squirming a little.

"I have a plan, and you are perfect for the job." I stated as she looks at me inquisitively.

"And what is said plan?" She questioned.

"Calamity." I answered, as a devious smile forms on her. "Follow me to the rest of the team for me to explain the full plan." At that we return to our team. "Everyone please meet Atsuko, she and I went to the same junior high together."

"I thought that Black haired chick would be here. She is your girlfriend right?" Atsuko questioned.

"Relationships are hard when you have a sex quirk, so no she isn't my girlfriend but main girl at the very least." I informed, as she make the 'oh' face. "She isn't here because she want to try and challenge me"

"So that's why you hid your quirk during junior high, sex quirk." She responded.

"Wait you hid your quirk?" Mina questioned.

"Yep, and I understand how it feels to be quirkless. Not fun." I began shaking my head, Atsuko saddens at that memory. "Alright lets talk about the plan. I fly up and protect the 10,000,325 point headband, while all of of cause havoc across the field. Hatsume do you have any babies that'll help Atsuko with her dehydration issue, also you are immune to the rule of knocking people out if you use your babies." The two other girls questioned my wording.

"YES I DO!! It's a pressurized camel backpack that was designed as breathing apparatus, holds up to 3 gallons of water! Quick change of the mask... Done! Try out my baby!" Hatsume moved at the speed of sound, putting it on her and placing the mask on her. It covers her mouth but not her nose, allowing her to breath. "Wait! does that mean I 41 people to test my babies on?!?"

"40 people. I'm not included, and 2 of the 40 is for is support items that'll help them. So 38 test subjects or billboards to use at your own leisure." Hatsume begins cackling like the mad scientist that she is. "Mina you can play with team Bakugo, most likely Katsuki will fly up to me using Uraraka's quirk as a boost. So play around with the squad that revenge on the quad that left you behind." Mina begins to drip in excitement. "Atsuko I know you are a fan of Endeavor's agency, I like you to toy with team Todoroki. He has a fire and ice quirk but refuses to use it, I assume that their is a story with Endeavor behind it. Don't press on the story, but go ham on the fire side." Atsuko begins cracking her knuckles in anticipation. "Hey Midnight? Seeing how my team has a target on our back, can we name our team?"

After a moment of contemplating Midnight spoke. "As long as it's audience friendly. Tell me what you want to call your team?" Everyone looks towards my team.

"Calamity"

Thanks for reading and peace!