Part 59: Overclock

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Why aren't the robots working? Why are they not being shot?!" Mina cries out in annoyance, as they finish the race. "No! They didn't suffer!"

"Nakano has more control than I gave her credit." I stated, causing everyone to turn to me. "She set off the emergency shutdown by overheating the CPU thermometer."

"Midoriya, I've been training with my sister to figure out these new abilities." Todoroki informed, with everyone who just raced walks towards the group.

"Moi still sparkles!" Aoyama announces, leading to everyone just simply ignoring him.

"Isn't that destroying the robots?" Sero questions, causing a text bubble to appear on the screen. "System analysis states that no damage out of the ordinary."

"'No damage out of the ordinary'? What does that mean?" Shinso questions, with another text bubble appearing. "All robots are overclocked and running %200 capacity."

"Can the next contestants make their way to the starting positions!" All Might requested, as that group begins to leave.

"Now that the walking time bomb is out of hearing range, what do you mean by Bakugo's quirk might be a negative?" Jiro hastily questions, with a small smile forms on my face.

"His sweat works like Nitroglycerin. It would be a shame if a electrical shot ignites it, or sets off the now full gauntlets." I sarcastically exclaimed, watching all of them prepare themselves. "I'm curious. Who do you guys think will win this round?"

"Uraraka and Shoji have a massive disadvantage with mobility, also Hagakure and Denki but their quirks might be able to help." Momo calculated, with a majority of the class.

"Hagakure is equally as screwed as Shoji." Shinso challenges, confusing the majority of the class. "Midoriya is able to turn invisible as well, and didn't even bother."

"Why didn't you tell her Midoriya? *Ribbit*" Tsuyu questions.

"I indirectly did. By turning my feathers invisible." I countered, leaving a unamused expression on her face. "If I have given any of you guys information directly, Nedzu would have increased the difficulty for everyone."

"Begin!" All Might announced, starting the race.  Predictable, Bakugo rushes forwards and instantly gets hit by a straight shot. A few more shots later, Katsuki's Gauntlets explode with enough force to be felt from the waiting area. "Young Bakugo. Keep damage to the field a minimum!" Our teacher complained, until he saw Recovery bots take a now crispy Pomeranian to Recovery Girl. "Spoke too soon."

"THEY CAN SEE ME!!!!!" Hagakure screamed, barely missing the each shot.

"At least you can dodge your shots!" Shoji shouted at the invisible girl, while being peppered with rounds.

"At least I'm on trac- OW!" Uraraka floated, while she too is being peppered with rounds.

"Fuck! I'm overloading!" Denki bellowed, collapsing onto his arms and legs.

"He really likes saying that." Shinso commented, completely going over everyone's head besides Jiro and I.

"What do you guys train a lot?" Koji innocently questioned.

"No, he's just really loud." Shinso countered, returning back to the race.

"Keep go-ing!" Denki crawls forward slightly, only to be shot in the back. "Not yet. I. Can go. Further!" A small smirk forms on my face, as a yellow shimmer of electricity pulsates off him. "PLUS ULTRA!!!" The electric quirk user screamed, rocketing himself at double his normal speed. The robots continuously pepper him with rounds, only for him to ignore and push forward.

"Woah! Where did this come from?" Mina exclaimed, voicing the consistent view of the class. "Wait! Midori, do you know what's happening?!? Why are you smirking?"

"Just happy one of my theories is correct. Denki's quirk stockpiles electricity like a battery, then releases it. The fact that he has no control over this charge when released, means it works by powering objects that either process or move. The human body does both, so it should work." I explained, noticing Momo reacting when I said 'stockpile'. "Can't say how this will affect his body though." At that, Denki jumps off a wall and barely passing the guard rail on the roof that All Might's on.

"Congratulations Young... Kaminari?" All Might announced, with him unmoving and face down on the ground.

"Wyeh!" Denki fried, as All Might puts him on his back.

"Jamming Ray has returned!!!" Jiro proclaimed, while she begins to laugh her ass off.

"Congratulations Young Uraraka, for being the first to actually pass with your mind." All Might announced.

"What about me!" Hagakure challenged, scarring the pro in the process.

"Young Hagakure! When did you get here?!" All Might freaked out slightly, as a civilian robot rolls over with Hagakure's boots and gloves.

"Long enough." The invisible girl answered, grabbing her hero-suit and puts it back on.

"This one is acting more like a robot than a human. We should see if we can implant a chip into him." One of the Recovery bots spoke, to the other.

"First we should program this one to understand the consumption of overclocking and overheating from it." The second bot countered, rolling Denki away. "We should see if the fleshy programmer might help."

"Yes!" The first bot agreed, instantly beginning to cackle with one an other.

"Those robots are scary." Uraraka commented, while hiding behind Hagakure.

"Why do they call me 'fleshy programmer'?"

Thanks for reading, and peace! Also, Aoyama.

Aoyama: Oui?

Momo Sparkles better!

Aoyama: Mourir!