Part 33: Fanservice

Hey readers! Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Walking into the colosseum with Jiro beside me, we watch as the remaining girls in our class walks onto the field in cheerleading outfits. "WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE!? MOST OF THE GIRLS FROM CLASS 1A ARE GIVING US SOME FREE FANSERVICE!!" Present Mic announced, as we walk over to them.

"What are you guys doing?" I questioned.

"We were told that the class 1A girls have to cheerlead for the last event." Mina answered, vibrating with excitement.

"From who?"

"Kaminari... GOD DAMMIT DENKI!" Mina shouted at him, while the girls become dejected from this.

"Come on it's for the fanservice!" Kaminari defended himself.

"Fanservice? Momo can you make one more of those Cheerleading outfits with same measurements as Mina?" She confusingly complies, handing me the costume. Swirling around, a vortex of black, green and slight pink covers me. Slowly fading away, I reveal the female version of myself in the costume that is slightly tight on me. "You have no idea what fanservice is~." I teased, positioning my body in the same way that I had to do with the photoshoots for Mitsuki. Majority of the guys in the stadium pass out from nose bleeding, with the opposite gender roaring in excitement. Walking up to a shocked Kaminari, I pull his ear to my lips. "You are devaluing the girls in our class, just so can hide the fact that you are gay."

"I'm not gay." Kaminari defended himself, as I turn him around to the year group. All the guys are passed out, besides Aoyama, Todoroki, Shinso, Katsuki who's cleaning his nose bleed, Kirishima who is helping Katsuki, Tetsutetsu that is helping Kendo and Monoma with their nosebleeds.

"The only reason why Aoyama, Todoroki, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are not effected is because their uninterested in girls." I whispered back into his ear, leaving him speechless as he walks away. Turning back to the girls I see Tsuyu passed out on the ground with a nose bleed, as well Momo, Jiro and Mina are cleaning their nosebleeds. "Oops. Sorry!" 

"WHAT A EVENTFUL WAY TO RETURN BACK TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!! MIDNIGHT TAKE IT AWAY!!" Present Mic commented while Midnight uses a tissue to wipe her nose bleed.

"Yes! Teams from that are 4th place and above will go to the next event-." Midnight informed as Ojiro spoke up and out of his daze.

"I'll like to forfeit my position. I don't feel as though I did anything." He stated with another guy joining along.

"Alright then, the highest members from the next team is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Ibara Shiozaki will replace you two. Now for the next event!" Flicking to the screen, scrolling through all the possibilities in the list.

"THE NEXT EVENT IS... 1V1 BATTLES!!!" Present Mic announces.

"Here are the brackets!" Midnight proclaims while the screen does all the work.

1. Hitoshi Shinso vs Denki Kaminari
2. Izuku Midoriya vs Ibara Shiozaki
3. Shoto Todoroki vs Hanata Sero
4. Mei Hatsume vs Tenya Iida
5. Momo Yaoyorozu vs Ochaco Uraraka
6. Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama
7. Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
8. Tamaki Atsuko vs Katsuki Bakugo

"Can the first contestants please go to the waiting area, while the rest go to the benches." Informing everyone, while Ojiro and Denki walks away together. Changing back, I take my seat with my class.

"Hey guys! Who do you think will win this match?" Hagakure taking the line out of Mina's mouth.

"Denki obviously! Ojiro gave him information about Shinso's quirk, meaning he'll be able to counter it." Uraraka claimed with a smile on her face, as Cementoss finishes the arena.

"CAN THE CONSTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE STAGE!!" Present Mic Called out, with Ojiro walking in.

"Hey, Ojiro. What did you tell Denki about Shinso's quirk?" Mina questioned.

"That it's a form of brainwashing quirk and it seems to work via verbal response." He informed.

"Then if Shinso finds a way to catch Denki off guard he'll win this match." I claimed, with Uraraka getting annoyed by my analysis.

"FROM THE GENERAL CLASSES!! GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO HITOSHI SHINSO!!" Present Mic announces, as the spectators cheer out for him. "CHARGING UP A STORM, WE HAVE CLASS 1A'S LIGHTNING BOLT!! DENKI KAMINARI!!!"

"Are you two ready?" Midnight looks at the both of them, nodding in affirmance. "Begin!"

"It's must be great being gifted with a amazing quirk." Shinso questioned as Denki begins to pout as his way stay quiet. "He must have told you about my quirk." He looks at our stands, with Denki preparing to discharge. "You look cute when you pout, I wonder what you look like embarrassed~." Shinso teased.

"WHA-!?!" Kaminari becomes a blushing mess for a brief second, as his body becomes slack like a robot waiting for commands. Everyone looks in shock, while a smirk forms on Shinso's lips.

"Walk out of the arena." Shinso commanded, as Denki complies taking the last off the arena. "Slap yourself." Following the order, he slaps himself releasing the effect.

"Hitoshi Shinso wins!" Midnight calls out, with Kaminari heavily breathing while turning to look at his opponent that is walking away.

"ERASERHEAD WHAT HAPPENED!?!" Mic questioned.

"Shinso used his quirk Brainwashing against Kaminari. I thought that it was obvious." Aizawa throwing shade.

"WELL DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN AIZAWA!! CAN THE NEXT PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" He requested as I walk down.

"Good luck!!" Everyone who is friendly to me wished.

"Thank you. I have a feeling that'll need it for this match."

Thanks for reading! Peace!