Heaven help a fool who falls in love

Hi, so this is another imagine based off of a song. I was listening to Ophelia by the Lumineers and got the idea because I was supposed to go to a Lumineers concert. Anyway, I just wanted to remind y'all to continue voting for my story and feel free to comment. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions, it literally makes my day. Anyway Love you guys, Sydney❤️

"I am literally so excited, you can't even imagine," you said, as you bounce up and down from excitement.

"I think I can tell, Love. The day I surprised you with the tickets you screamed," Tom giggled, grabbing your hand to continue walking into the concert venue. 

"You're literally the best," you smile at Tom, him quickly returning one.

Your favorite band were the Lumineers, you grew up listening to them. Tom of course knew this, being the amazing he boyfriend he is. One day Tom noticed that they had tickets on sale in London and bought them, insisting that you went together. You screamed out of excitement and jumped into his arms hugging him as tight as possible.

"So, which song are you most excited to hear," Tom asked, looking at you with those gorgeous brown eyes.

"It sounds cliche but probably Ophelia, I love the entire Ballad of Cleopatra but I remember being a teen and shouting the lyric at the top of my lungs," you said, still walking trying to find your seats. 

You  were wearing a Lumineers shirt that had wild flowers on it, a pair of ripped jeans, light makeup, doc martens, and curled your hair and put a hat on top to finish the look. Tom looked more handsome than ever, he was wearing a green button up shirt with a few buttons undone at the top, blue jeans, and his famous black high top converse. His necklace poked out of his shirt which drove you crazy and he sported his perfectly messy waves.

You finally found your seats, of course being some of the nicest in the Venue. It was outside, but it was the middle of summer so it wasn't too bad out. The sun was setting as you sat down and your excitement went up.

"We have about 10 minutes until the concert starts," Tom said, "I'm gonna go and get us something to drink." He said before kissing your cheek and running off.

Soon Tom came back with a beer and a soda to share because you weren't much of a drinker. He sat them down on the chairs and the band started to come out, the first some they played was Sleep on the Floor. Your heart began to beat faster as the bass shook the seats.

About an hour had passed and the sun was completely gone. The beer and soda was completely forgotten, all you could think about was the music and Toms arms around you as he swayed you to the music. You laid your head back on his chest and let him hold you. Something about the music and stars above made this night utterly romantic.

"Before we leave for the night, we want to play our most famous song. But tonight it's a lot more special because it's dedicated to a very special girl, I hope that girl knows who she is." Wesley (the main singer of the band) said, with an excited tone.

"That is literally the cutest thing ever," you said, getting out of Toms grasp.

The song began to play and the crowd began singing along. You grabbed Toms hands wanting to make him dance with you. You jumped around for a few second and then began to get goofy. Tom loved goofy you, he'd argue that that was the reason he fell for you.

As the song began to get the end, your favorite part of the song, you noticed Tom started to get nervous. Maybe it was just the thought of driving in traffic or the little bit of beer he had.

Before the very last line of the song, Tom let go of your hand, you didn't even notice too caught up in the music.

"Heaven up a fool who falls in love," you heard Tom sing the last line of the song  softly as he grabbed your hand. He was down on one knee, his eyes welling with tears.

"Y/f/n, I knew there was no better way to do this, the day I bought the tickets I knew I was going to propose. You make me the happiest man alive and I can't imagine where I would be without you. I am totally a fool for you," Tom giggled and so did you, wiling a read, "so would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" You were crying fully now and so was he. You shook you head yes and everyone started clapping and cheering as Tom put the ring on your finger and pulled you into a hug. You looked at him before kissing him, sealing the deal. The cheers for louder and you just giggled on Toms lips.

"Congratulations!" The band cheered once more, you both waved at them and smiled.

You put your forehead against Toms, "can they play at the wedding," you asked with a giggle.

Hi, don't forget to vote and comment :)