♥02♥ The two of us

"Y-You're going to kill everyone on the other island?!" Midoriya exclaimed, "T-that is...!"

"If I don't kill them, they will kill everyone else." That's Ranfa's reason, "War will come to the world if they're not stopped. If ending the lives of 100 or so people means to save millions, I'm more than happy to draw my sword."

"B-but surely there is a better way of doing this! If you let the Pro Heroes Association get involved-" 

"Even in the eyes of the Pro Heroes Association, we are not recognized. That means I am only a Hero on this Island. If I leave the Island, I am just a normal person. I will protect Shiranui Island and the people in our own way." 

"No!" Midoriya did not agree with the killing part. He agreed what Shiranai Islanders were doing needed to be stopped but he did not believe in a mass slaughter. "Ranfa-san, who are on the other island?" 

"People who defected Shiranui Island. They wanted to rule the world instead of opening the borders." 

"That means they were your former people. You can't slaughter them all! It's wrong to just slaughter them just because they live on the other island!" Midoriya didn't agree with that and he looked at Ranfa with a serious look, "Please let us assist you!" 

"No. Have you people ever take the life of another before? You don't know us, we're not afraid of taking a life just like the people on the other island. If we let you guys get involved and you get hurt, the world won't let us open our borders. We've finally got the chance to open our borders, we are not letting one of you dying on us force us to close again." 

"Midoriya, just leave them to it! It sounds like a better idea!" Mineta tugged at Midoriya's shirt, "They're okay with that sort of thing anyway!" 

"Midoriya, that's their culture, it can't be helped." Mina bitterly said to him. 

"Ashido-san..."

Kirishima stepped forward to her and he grabbed Ranfa's wrist that's holding onto the sword. His action made Homura fume. "You're just saying that to make sure we're not in the way, right? The Ranfa I know wouldn't just say all of that." 

Mina felt angry and she pushed Kirishima back to their side. Ranfa put her sword back, "Homura, let's go." 

"Yes." 

"Even if you don't tell us, we're just here to help the citizens! We're not interested in what you're planning!" Mina shouted at Ranfa. 

"Good, and I hope it stays that way." Leaving the Inn with a weird name, the two walked down the stone stairs. 

"That Kirishima! How dare he keep touching you! Make sure you clean your hands well, Ranfa!" 

'That guy...how did he know?' She thought as she looked at her hand, "Those Shiranai bastards. They're really choosing the time when visitors from another country come to Shiranui to test their weapons. Seems like they've speeded up their process. Looks like we will have to stop them as soon as possible.' She looked at the island in the west. She hates it. She hated that island and anyone living there with a passion. "It'd be better off if everyone on that island just disappear."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa convinced the students to not do anything about the Shiranai Island and to only focus what they're doing. He told no one about this but he already got Kouda to tell prepare a bird to deliver a message back to the Pro Hero Association. Hopefully, they will be able to make a better decision as to what to do about Shiranai Island. Aizawa hoped to resolve things before the Shiranui Heroes take actions.