♥07♥ Wings

Mina had her eyes closed, awaiting the impact of hitting the water. From such a high drop, she will definitely faint upon impact and drown! She couldn't believe she's going to die far from home! She thought about her friends and family. 

"...!" However, she landed inside on top of a net instead of the water. What happened? Was she saved? She sat up on the net and she touched her abdomen. She looked down in horror and disbelief as she recalled what just happened; Ranfa had her back to everyone and she pressed her own hand against Mina's abdomen so it looked as if she had stabbed her when in reality she had only injured her own hand. 'Did she know there will be a net all the way down here to catch me?' She thought to herself. She heard shuffling inside of the bush and out came Masamune. Masamune let out a sigh of relief.

"Good, I made it in time. Come on, Ashido-san, come with me." 

"Chief...Chief, what's going on?!" 

"It's getting more and more dangerous on this island. You, you need to go back to the inn and stay indoor." He put a robe on her shoulders and he put a hood over her head, "Don't let anyone see your face. Don't trust anyone but your friends and Ranfa." 

"W-what are you making Ranfa do? What's going on?!" 

"...we're going to save everyone. Ranfa is going to finish everyone off in one go. You're already caught up in this so you need to do us a favor and stay out of it. I will tell your teacher too. Just go." 

Mina watched Masamune walk away. She doesn't get what was going on anymore. Something was happening on the island. Something bad. 

...

Mina made it back all on her own. She was surprised she was able to make it back. She's so scared! 

"I'm back." Kirishima was the first one back. He finished helping out and he came back to rest for a bit and wait for Bakugou to come back. When he saw Mina, he chose to walk away in case another argument erupt. But just before he could go, he felt Mina tug at his sleeve. He looked back and he saw Mina was close to crying. "Ashido..."

Mina started to tell Kirishima about what happened to her not too long ago. 

"That happened?! Where's Mineta and Kaminari?!" 

"You called us?" Such great timing! Kaminari and Mineta were safe! Seems like those Heroes somehow just dropped the search for the other students. 

"Ranfa must have got rid of them all..." Mina looked very guilty now; she finally realized Ranfa wasn't that bad of a person. Now that she knew part of the truth, there's now a huge question mark flying around her head: Why did Ranfa have to go down this path? What for? "Kirishima! Ranfa told me to tell you something." 

"Me?" 

"She said "Tell Kirishima, I had fun dancing with him"." After hearing Mina say that, Kirishima ran off but before he left, he told Mina to tell everyone and Aizawa what happened to her. He had something he had to do so he will go alone. He knew where Ranfa was!

Ranfa was under the stage of the pavilion. She had her eyes closed as she waited and waited. The wind picked up and it blew her pink hair. When she opened her eyes again, Kirishima was here. He held his hand out to her so she could jump down onto his boat. 

The moment the bottom of her shoes touched the wood of the small wooden boat, Kirishima hugged her. he was so worried about her! "I'm so glad you're safe!"

Just like the others do not understand her, Ranfa doesn't understand him. She doesn't understand why he would risk getting hurt to protect her. She was never taught to protect anything. She was taught defeating the enemies were more important than saving a life. Yet, here was Kirishima proving to her that he will jump in front of her and shield her from everything.