♥14♥ Darkness in the heart

Aizawa was talking to Kirishima about his actions in regards to the fan who was pushed aside by Kirishima the other day in the park. 

"I'm sorry I did that. It really isn't manly of me to do such thing to a girl. I'll remember this for sure, Sensei, it won't happen again." 

Aizawa looked at Kirishima. Kirishima, in Aizawa's point of view, was not the smartest student in the class but he makes up for it by being one of the students who connected the class. His good personality and positive energy makes him a good friend and a good soon to be Hero. 

"You may go. Don't do it again, Kirishima." 

"I understand." Kirishima turned around and he left the office, leaving Aizawa on his own again. 

"...when did you change?" But Aizawa's been a Pro Hero for a good time and he saw many people too. He could tell when people were genuinely sorry for their actions; he could tell Kirishima was not sorry at all! If it was the normal Kirishima he and the others knew, it would have been a genuine apology and Kirishima would beat himself for such actions. But this Kirishima, he just apologized without hints of apologies in his voice. Aizawa was a little worried about him. All he could do right now was hope this was just a rebellious phase and he would go back to the usual Kirishima Eijirou

Apparently the guys said they were having a movie night. They're going to marathon some American slasher movie. The girls were not interested in it so they went to do their own stuff and got out of the guys' way. 

Kirishima went to the kitchen and he saw Kaminari, Mineta, and Sero. The movie was paused because they were told to bring some snacks over. 

"Kirishima, you okay? Aizawa-sensei grilled you?" Kaminari asked him. 

"It was nothing much. I said sorry anyway. You're all watching a movie? I want in on it too!" He offered to help carry some of the snacks too. 

"Too bad none of the girls wanted to join us! I want them to go kyaa and hold onto me...!" Mineta was so desperate to have physical contacts with the girls. 

Sero sighed at his shamelessness and he could see why Mineta was likely to remain a forever virgin. "With you like that, I can see WHY the girls wouldn't want to stay to watch the movie with us." 

"It's all guys so it's not fun at all!" Mineta bitterly cried, "I asked them all and none of them said yes! Heck, not even Ranfa was interested!" 

Kirishima paused and he looked at Mineta. His usually warm eyes were now bitterly cold. 

Kaminari continued, unaware of the frozen look in one of his best friend's eyes, "It's because she asked 'Is Kirishima there yet?' and you said no! Ranfa should have been easily tricked to watch the movies with us! They don't have movies at Shiranui Island so she would have wanted to watch it with us!" He made tutting noises at Mineta while looking real smug, "If it was me, I'd lie to her "Kirishima told you to wait for him in front of the screen, make friends with the others while you're at it!" This is how you do it, Mineta!" 

Sero looked at Kirishima and he flinched a bit because he never saw Kirishima looking THIS angry before! "Uh...Kaminari?" Maybe it was best to stop his friend from speaking too much?! He could see Kirishima was getting angry! 

"You're so smart, Kaminari! You're dumb but when it comes to getting girls, you know what to say at the best time! If only there's no obstacles then you would get a girlfriend!" 

"Haha! I mean, out of all the girls, Ranfa is the easiest to get. Ranfa is clueless about relationships, it's a shame Kirishima doesn't tell her sleeping with each other is the norm. I would have taken full advantage of it-" Kaminari's being choked by Kirishima right now. "Gah...!" Kaminari couldn't breathe because Kirishima's slowly hardening his arm.