♥10♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 3

Ranfa doesn't know how many Heroes were corrupted. She just knew once they're corrupted, there's no going back. She steeled her will and heart that she will put one after another to sleep. She doesn't want to kill. If she could choose, she wanted everyone to live. But this world wasn't so kind and she knew that very well. She rushed in and she started to decapitate the monsters one by one! She switched swords again; this time she switched from Kaminari's sword to Homura's sword, which she knew had very powerful fire. 

The blade set itself ablaze and she fought in the rain, the droplets evaporating before they had the chance to even put out the burning fire! 

She took down 6 monsters! As the heads rolled away, she could barely hear them telling her she was right and thank you. "Tch!" She made the choice to put them all down! "ARGH!!!!" She gave a powerful war cry as the monsters came after her. She promised she will not let any of them touch the island! She swore to protect Shiranui Island and give everyone wings to fly far! 'Run! Even if you cannot fly, you gotta give everyone wings to fly!' She told herself to do it for everyone. She's got a lot of lives to shoulder! If she fell now, it will all be for nothing! 

In the middle of fighting a rather huge monster, she saw one of them tried to go past her! 'They're working together?!' She kicked the monster in front of her away and then she quickly switched to Todoroki's sword. Todoroki's sword looked amazing, it's basically two swords that came from one single soul; the sword in her left hand was set ablaze, evaporating the droplets of water while the sword in her right was freezing the droplets of water. 

"Freeze!" She pointed the sword in her right hand at the monster that ran past her, flash freezing the monster! She threw the icy blade at it, breaking the monster that was captured in ice! She then pointed at the monster she kicked away, it was an inch from clawing her face off! "Burn!" She stabbed the monster in the torso and she burnt it from the inside out! She ran back to retrieve the icy sword. She saw 5 more monsters. Were they the last ones? That meant aside from the Heroes that were captured by the trap team, every single ones were turned into monsters to be killed by Ranfa. 

Ranfa didn't think as she went in for the battle! She made it to Shiranai Island and then she switched to Bakugou's sword! She made a small cut to the bridge and she caused an explosion! She made it impossible to cross to the other side now! She's going to finish everything herself right here right now! 

Kirishima and the others were helping the civilians make it onto the ship. The islanders were worried but they all listened and did as they were told.

Kirishima was very worried. He's worried about Ranfa and he wished he could go and help her. His fist tightened. 

"Kirishima, come on." Mina held her hand out to Kirishima. 

"Sorry, Ashido, I can't leave her..." 

"Kirishima..." 

"Of all the worlds, this is the only one I have met her. If she dies, everything would be pointless." 

"Even now I still don't understand your reasoning, Kirishima, you say very weird things." 

"Huh?" 

"We'll go with you!" Behind Mina, the U.A. students all looked determined. They're not about to escape and leave Ranfa on her own to fight. They were all worried about her. 

"You guys..." 

"Let's go, you shitty hair." Bakugou walked ahead of him. 

Kirishima slowly smiled; even if no one remembers a single loop, he knew one thing was a certainty! He could rely on every single one of them! He's not truly alone. He had everyone the whole time.