♥08♥ Liberate the island of unknown fire part 1

Kirishima returned to the inn with Ranfa. His hand held hers the whole time, never letting go. He walked past everyone who had flurries of questions for Kirishima as to why Ranfa was with him. Kirishima did not answer him and he went straight into the room where Aizawa and Masamune were discussing about the island of Shiranui and Shiranai. 

"We're going with a different plan." Kirishima said, feeling very annoyed with Masamune who came with this so-called plan in the very first place. It was true it was a good and convenient plan but if it meant sacrificing Ranfa's own life then the answer was no. 

Masamune looked shocked. "Ranfa, why are you here?! You're supposed to be on the other island!" 

"You need to get off Ranfa's back! It's already bad enough you got her to trick us and the enemies but now you want her to stay with the enemy and wait until she will end up killing herself?! Where do you get off doing that?!" 

Masamune sighed, "There isn't a better way. We need a sufficient plan to defeat Arua and the other Heroes. The way to do this is have Ranfa one shot kill them all when the time to do that arrives." 

"No!" Kirishima wasn't about to accept that.

"Heroes die heroic deaths eventually, it's just a matter of when and how." 

"You don't get to decide when Ranfa should die! Ranfa should be the one willingly to decide that for herself! When I talked to her, look at her, I can see there's doubt and hesitation! She came to see me as if it's a last farewell! If she really wanted to die for the sake of the island, she wouldn't have done that! Stop forcing Ranfa to close off her true wishes for your own benefits!" 

Ranfa looked at Kirishima and then she looked at his hand that still held hers. She felt safe for once in her life. Every day was a ticking time bomb of when her heroic end will come. She thought it was normal for death to come to Heroes.

"You make it sound like she shouldn't fear dying but she very well should! Anyone, Heroes or not, should fear death!" 

Here was Kirishima telling her it was okay to not want to die. 

"I...I don't want to die." Ranfa said it. Against the wishes of the one who raised her, she voiced out her real wish. "I don't want to die. I just want the people of Shiranui to have the wings to fly wherever they want!" She held his hand tightly as she looked up with tears streaming down her face. She felt bad for going against someone the closest she could consider a parent, "But I want to be alive to see that come true! I don't want to die!" 

Seeing her finally being honest, Kirishima smiled.

Masamune was fuming though. "Why don't you tell me what you're planning to do now, Ranfa. Because you don't want to die, now everyone will risk dying." 

"Stop guilt-tripping her, you piece of shit!" Bakugou had heard enough of this too. "All we have to do is fight them all, right?!" 

"Y-you...it's not as simple as that! Us Shiranui Heroes will really go for the kill! Even if you are kids-!" 

"We might be kids but we know what it means to put ourselves on the line to become Heroes." Midoriya also hate the idea of a single girl having to sacrifice herself for everyone else when she's unwilling. Seeing Kirishima adamant on protecting Ranfa, it made Midoriya speak up. 

It wasn't just Midoriya. The whole class 1-A decided they will fight too even if the odds were against them. 

Aizawa looked very proud and he cleared his throat, "I guess this has now turned into a more complex mission of more than just helping the islanders out. Class 1-A, we're going to liberate Shiranui Island!"