♥20♥ In the end, I love you the most

Kirishima could feel the aura coming from Ranfa. What was this feeling? He could feel the pressure on his shoulders. What power! Even after he caused a critical injury to her, she still stood strong and prepared for the next attack. 

"Ranfa, you...!" 

Ranfa controlled her breathing. She closed her eyes and then she breathed in and then breathed out again. She opened her eyes and then she gripped her sword tightly! "Last Dance!" Just like the name indicated, it's her last and most powerful attack. If she wasn't injured, she wouldn't use it. But because her opponent's defense was like an unconquerable wall, she was forced to use her last resort. Ranfa wouldn't use this unless she's desperate to win or if she had no other options. 'He's too strong. He will break the other two's swords. With my own sword- especially when I have returned all swords back to their owners, my sword is unbreakable too!' She thought as she looked at Kirishima with an unbreakable will to win! 

Kirishima wondered what that unbreakable will in her eyes meant. Was it the will to break free from him? Does she want to get away from his wishes that bad? He felt hurt at the thought of it. 

But she said she wanted to go on a date with me...

She's just saying that to make you hesitate.

It made me happy when she said she wanted to go on a date with me.

You can have more of that once you kill her and restart this world.

Kirishima swallowed once but there was nothing in his mouth. For some reason, he smiled despite there being a part of him who did not like what he's seeing. Right now he's thinking of two things as he re-hardened his entire body. One, he's annoyed Ranfa was still standing and doesn't see things in his point of view. Two, he's proud of her. He's so proud of her right now that he couldn't stop smiling; when you're in love with someone so much, everything they do- be it small or big, you're always the first one to notice it.

"Red Riot Unbreakable!" He got his body to the highest level of hardness he could muster. His hardening was affecting the wings on his back. It was as if the wings became one with him too. Kirishima looked more and more like a monster. He knew he looked like a monster the very moment he made the Super Move. He wondered if she feared him whenever he used this form. 

I...protected her while in this form. Am I going to kill her looking like this? 

There is no going back.

"Ranfa, Kirishima! Stop!!!" Bakugou screamed as he reached his hand out, trying to touch the red crystal. Tears of frustration brimming from his eyes; didn't Kirishima tell him everything was looping because of the wish back in a Herogatari? "Your wish is right in front of you! Don't shatter everything just because you determine it the end, SHITTY HAIR!!!!" 

Kirishima and Ranfa charged at one another with their best technique. Both of them released a great shout before clashing. There's nothing to hold back anymore!