♥19♥ Ranfa vs Eijirou

When Kirishima constantly reached out his kindness to her, she honestly thought he was crazy. She thought he was annoying at first. Time and time again, he always reached his hand out to her in the name of love. There was never a time where he would stop doing that. For Kirishima Eijirou, everything he did and will do will always be for her. Ranfa accepted that. 

Since moving from her world to his world, this question gnawed at her; what could Ranfa do for Kirishima Eijirou? What could she do for someone who always held his hand out to her. She had decided she will do the same too. She spent her life only knowing how to cut people down in the name of her missions but she will do something for the sake of someone else. For the first time in her life, she's fighting for someone in the name of love too. 

Her sword kept clashing with his hardened arms. Sparks flew light, right, and center. It doesn't look like she will be able to pierce through with his unbreakable defense being her obstruction. 

The others could only watch the two fight in the crystal's dimension. Kirishima allowed only Ranfa in it so the others couldn't enter by force. 

"Ranfa..." Mina whispered Ranfa's name. She saw Kirishima fought so hard to bring Ranfa along! She started to well up tears in her eyes because she didn't want to see her good friend fall into the darkness some more. Why didn't she notice? Why didn't she notice Kirishima was changing into someone unrecognizable? If only she noticed earlier! She could have told Ranfa to do something! "Stop...you shouldn't be fighting Ranfa, Kirishima! Kirishima wake up! This isn't what you want at all!" 

But Mina's words couldn't reach Kirishima.

Iida got Aizawa here. Aizawa activated his Quirk, trying to erase the crystallized dimension standing before them. However, nothing happened. Time remained frozen and the red crystal was still spinning from one inches above the grass. 'It's not a Quirk?' Aizawa could erase Quirks but he didn't think there would be something working outside the field of Quirks. 

"Sensei?" Iida looked at Aizawa. 

"Whatever this is, it's not a Quirk." Midoriya said with a serious look on his face. "This new power Kirishima-kun now have access to it's not a Quirk hence why Aizawa-sensei cannot erase it." 

"Just like Midoriya said; I can't erase it. There is nothing I can do." 'I hate to admit it but this is something only Ranfa can do.' "Damn." He hated the fact that this situation had to be resolved by a student and no adult in the world could stop it. 

"RANFAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

She switched swords again! She's now grasping the ice sword from Todoroki's Quirk! "Dance of Ice: Ice Core!" She encased herself inside of a huge block of ice, preventing his heavy punches from landing; one hit from that and she will be in great pain. However, Kirishima broke the ice with ease. She expected that to happen though.

"Ranfa...!" Todoroki whispered her name and he grit his teeth; this was horrible to watch! She's fighting all on her own and no one can help her! 

Kirishima closed the space and he was about to head-butt Ranfa!

"Dance of Explosion: Explosive Force!" She switched swords again! She used the explosive power in Bakugou's sword! With a tap of the sword against Kirishima's hardened torso, Ranfa caused an explosion! It blasted her away from Kirishima! Kirishima remained on the spot. No damage was done to him.

Kirishima roared and the wings on his back grew bigger and bigger- almost like the size of an actual dragon. He dropped to his knees because the wings were so heavy. Kirishima's eyes glowed white and he flapped his wings once, propelling millions of super sharp scales at her way. He's really going all out to kill her and it showed in his attacks.