Nothing goes to plan.

Error gulped. Somehow.

This wasn't how he'd planned to go.

Nothing was going according to plan.

Since when did anything go according to plan?

Nightmare, along with the rest of his gang were bound by purple looking chains. Minus Error.

"You're terror ends TODAY, Error. You have NOWHERE to run. You have NOBODY to save you." Shouted Ink, spitting out their counterpart's name like it was poison. He heard cheers of agreement from the what seemed to be millions of Sanses behind him.

Error just stood there. A couple metres away from the god. A blank expression plastering his face, his dull gaze looking around until he stopped at Nightmares gang. They looked terrible.
Horror seemed to be missing an arm. Dust was unconscious, along with killer. Nightmare looked as if he was going to dust, only having two of his tentacles showing any life, one other was limp, another was somewhere left on the battlefield. Cross was clinging onto dust and killer the best he could, like if he would let go they would turn into a pile of dust.

Nightmare had called for retreat around eleven or so hours ago. That didn't happen.

This was the one fight that there was no hope they'd survive. The Bad Sanses had lost.

The Stars, minus Blue for some reason, along with many copies, a few originals, and a couple of neutrals. Had won.

"Any last words?" Questioned the artist.

"A f3w." The glitched being replied

"Then go ahead, don't take all day though, I was going to be nice and give you a short death. That might change. So be quick."

"SaY g0ODby3 t0 B\uE f0R m3 plEa$e." The glitch asked. His voice glitching like usual.

Error waited for the final blow from Ink, knowing it would come as soon as he finished talking. It didn't. Odd.

Ink just stood there. Eyes empty. Just black sockets filled with hatred. "Alright." He finally said. Within less than a second he had jumped behind Error. Ink swung his paintbrush, black paint coating the tip.

Error closed his eye sockets , waiting for the pain. It never came. Odd.

Everything was a little odd today.

Ink has coated the floor underneath Error in black goop like paint. Including his flip flops and feet.

He heard a shout coming from one person he had known for a very long time. Nightmare. Shouting his name out.

The shout died down. Like it was being drowned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hue hue, this is something new for me. An actual story, not just one shots. HuE hUEeEeEee.

I tried ending it on a somewhat cliffhanger, I dunno. I'm trashy at cliffhangers.

My writing style has gone mad, I don't even know whats happening anymore. Help- My writing style changes almost every day as it seems. IIRHBUHDUGBUFHBUKYFBKU.

Ok uh, I can never tell which 'your' to use, and I'm terrible at anything to do with ' 's ', I don't know whether or not to use ' s' ' heeeeeelp!

There's probably many mistakes, it would help a lot if you could tell me them in the comments, this is my second book after all.

This idea kinda came to me while dreaming, of course. I somehow remember it though ( I can remember almost every one of my dream whaaaaa- Also I tend to have complete control over everything that happens and I don't know if its normal to have such control or not- )

Yeehaw. Guess whats gon' happen to our bean Error! Next part is coming soon!

-Bean