Chapter 1

>>>Readers POV<<<

"Hurry up!!!!!", E yelled, rushing around the house trying to find her backpack.

"Coming!!!", Lia yelled back, regretting sleeping in so late. Lia rushed downstairs as quickly as she could to avoid angering E even more. 

"What the heck Lia?", E scolded Lia. "I told you that we would be leaving at 10:00 yet you decide to sleep in until 9:20", E continued to scold Lia while checking the time on her watch.

"I'm sorry", Lia apologized, grabbing a breakfast bar off the table. Today E and Lia were planning to head to the Kalos region to catch some Pokemon, sightsee, and visit the lab. 

"You better be", E said and turned around so that she was now facing the door. "Now let's go", E commented as she walked out the door into a car parked outside in the rocky driveway. Lia quickly ate the breakfast bar and joined E outside. E's mom promised to drive them to the airport so that they wouldn't miss their flight. 

"Have a good time sweetie!", E's mom said while kissing E on the cheek. E and Lia hopped out of the car along with their backpacks and made their way inside the airport building. 

After a little while of walking around trying to find their terminal, E and Lia finally found the right one and both sat down on a chair and waited for the plane to start boarding. "Boarding flight 37", the flight attendant announced. Passengers were starting to board the plane. 

"Kalos region here I come", E silently said in her head.

>>>I know this first chapter was short and it sucked but I hope you all still liked it. Thank you for reading, bye!!!!!!<<<

- E out