Chapter 3

>>>Readers POV<<<

E and Lia continued to walk around Lumiose City admiring all the wonders. It was about 12:00 in the afternoon. 

"I'm hungry", E said just as her stomach rumbled.

"Let's find somewhere to eat", Lia suggested.

"Sounds good to me!"

>>>E's POV<<<

"Let's eat here!!!", I said, dragging Lia into a small bakery. It smelled heavenly inside! 

"Excuse me miss is there something that I can help you with?", the person working at the counter asked.

"Can I have 6 Lumiose galettes please?", I asked. The worker then scooped up the requested amount of galettes into a small paper bag.

"Here you go. That will be $10 please.", The worker said while handing me the bag of pastries. I fish out a $10 bill out of my bag and hand it to the worker.

"Thank you and have a nice day!", the worker said, putting the $10 bill in the cash register. 

"Let's go Lia!", I say, heading to a table on the outside of the small shop. 

(A/N This is what a Lumiose galette looks like if you were wondering):

>>>Readers POV<<<

E and Lia finished up their meal and decided to take a small walk around a nearby park. Suddenly E's Pokegear rang.

"Hello?"

"E!!!!"

"OMG is that you Lou?"

"Yep!"

"How are you?"

"I'm great! I'm in the Alola region right now"

"That's awesome!!! Me and Lia are in Kalos right now!"

"You'll have to send me some pics!"

"Ok, I will, bye!!!!"

"Bye!!!"

E hung up. 

"Where should we go now?", questioned Lia.

"Let's see...", E said, looking at a map. "Maybe Shalour City?"

"Ok let's go!", Lia said. The two started to make their way to Shalour City.

>>>Another pretty short chapter but I promise that the next one will be longer and more interesting. Thank you for reading, bye!!!!!!<<<

- E out