Chapter 5

>>>Readers POV<<<

It was 6:20 in the morning and both E and Lia are still asleep that is until a deafening beep comes out of an alarm that E set the night before. The noise frighted E so much that she somehow managed to accidentally bang her head against the wall. 

"AHHHHHHHHH THE DEMONS ARE HERE TO TAKE US AWAY!!!!!!!!!!", E yelled so loud people in Johto could probably hear her. 

"Calm down E, it's just an alarm clock", Lia said, getting out of bed to turn the clock off.

"Ow that hurt", E said, rubbing the back of her head. 

"Can't say the same about my eardrums", Lia commented while rolling her eyes.

"Sorry", E said with a sheepish smile. Lia just silently smiled to herself.

>>>Lia's POV<<<

I wonder how E even managed to bang her head on the wall, but knowing that girl anything could happen. E somehow manages to do things that others would call impossible. I sigh.

>>>Readers POV<<<

E and Lia finished packing up their bags and headed out.

"So where are we heading to today?", E asked, skipping along the path.

"I was thinking that we could head over to the gym...", Lia suggested 

"Sounds good to me!!!!!", E said excitedly.

"The gym leader there is named Korrina. It says here that she specializes in fighting types", Lia said looking up info in her Pokedex.

E raced over to the gym while Lia just walked. When they reached the gym they see a field full of people cheering.

"What's going on?"

"Korrina is doing practice battles", answered a voice beside her

E turned to the voice to find a boy around her age observing the events going on

"Who are you?", E questioned the boy

"I'm Skye"

"Nice to meet you, I'm E!"

"Bulbasaur is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner that means the victor is Korrina!", the referee announced

"That was a good battle Lucario", Korrina told her pokemon petting it 

"Wow!"

"Does anyone else want to battle me?", Korrina asked the crowd

"I do!", E yelled out running up to the front of the crowd.

"Ok"

"Can we do a two-on-two match?", E asked the referee

"Um sure?"

"Ok, thanks"

 "Ok, this will be a two-on-two match between Gym Leader Korrina and the challenger!"

"Come on out Lucario"

E thought to herself before sending out her Pokemon. 

"Ok come on out Flower!"

"An Eevee?"

"Ok, Lucario use Aura Sphere!"

"Dodge it!"

"Use brick break!"

"Here Eevee!"

E threw an item to Eevee. As Eevee caught it, her body started to glow. It was a firestone! Eevee had evolved into a Flareon!

"Use Fire Spin!"

Lucario took a direct hit. It's super effective! Lucario struggled to get up.

"Ok Lucario, use Aura Sphere again!"

"Counter with Lava Plume!"

The two attacks hit each other creating an explosion in the middle of the battlefield. Both pokemon had been affected by the explosion.

"Please get up Flareon, you can't give up!"

Flareon slowly but surely got up.

"Get up Lucario!"

Lucario tried to get up but was too weak and fainted.

"Lucario is unable to battle, Flareon is the winner!"

"You battled well", Korrina sent Lucario back to its Pokeball. "Ok come on out Mienshao!"

E thought to herself again.

"Ok come on out Mew!"

The crowd gasped. It was a mythical pokemon after all!

"Mienshao use Force Palm!"

"Use Imprison!"

Mew imprisoned Mienshao in a 'cage'. Mienshao was unable to move!

"Ok now use Psychic!"

Since Mienshao was unable to dodge the attack it got hit head-on.

"Mienshao are you ok?"

Mienshao collapsed onto the ground and swirls in its eyes.

"Mienshao is unable to battle, Mew is the winner that means the victor is the challenger!"

"You battled well Mienshao"

"You too Mew!"

The entire crowd was dumbfounded by the battle. Korrina walked up to E.

"Here", Korrina handed a gym badge.

"Thanks", E looked at the badge.

"E!", E turned around to face Lia. "Why did you run off?"

"Look Lia!", E said, showing her badge to Lia.

"You earned that?"

"Yeah"

"That was a great battle", E and Lia turned to face Skye.

"Not many people can beat Korrina in battle"

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's just that strong."

"Well, then that means I'll just have to treasure it!", E said smiling up at the sky. It was the first gym battle that she's ever done. It truly was a battle to remember.

>>>I'm sorry if the battle scene was bad, I'm not very good at writing them in. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter (even though it was pretty bad.) But thank you all for reading!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!<<<

- E out