Chapter 2

>>>Lia's POV<<<

The plane ride to the Kalos region was for the most part boring. I was reading a book about Lumiose City while E looked out the window. I was pretty excited about going to Kalos to learn about the Pokemon living there. I was still a bit sleepy after all E rudely woke me up with her yelling so I decided to take a small nap. Suddenly I feel someone shaking me.  "Lia! We're here!!!!!", E said full of excitement. She's always wanted to go to the Kalos region. 

"Here already?", I ask with a bit of puzzlement. I look out the window to see the world-famous Lumiose City.

 I look out the window to see the world-famous Lumiose City

I look over to E and see stars in her eyes. It's always been her dream to come to the Kalos region.

>>>E's POV<<<

Being here is like a dream come true!!! I quickly run off the plane to get an even better view of the city. Sorry, I'm so excited! I can even see Lia smiling from the corner of my eye. I decided to whip out my Pokedex to take a pic. I grab Lia's hand and race out of the airport just barely missing a cab. 

"We're here", the cab driver told us.

"Thanks", I said while handing him a $20 bill from my backpack. "Come on Lia!", I say, grabbing Lia by the arm again. We racing all the way to the Townsquare. "Wow", I say, taking in the breathtaking city.

"It really is pretty", Lia commented, admiring the view

"Yeah"

>>>Another horrible chapter but I hope you all still enjoyed it. Bye!!!!!<<<

- E out