Chapter 9

>>>Readers POV<<<

It was early in the morning, and E was walking along the outskirts of Laverre City. E's mom had called a few hours before E had set out, asking for a Klefki. Being the nice daughter she was, E decided to head out to Route 15 to catch a Klefki. 

>>>E's POV<<<

So apparently my mom is obsessed with Klefki, something about "childhood nostalgia" and " it brings back memories".  She said that you could find a Klefki on Route 15, which happens to be located just outside of Laverre City. 

>>>Readers POV<<<

E continued to walk through Laverre City, eventually making her way to Route 15. And after about 20 minutes of running into Mightyenas, E finally ran into a Klefki.

"It's time to shine, come on out Flower!", E announced, sending out her Flareon for battle.

"Ok, use Heat Wave!"

Flareon opened its mouth, sending a blast of scorching hot air onto the wild Klefki. The wild Klefki fell to the ground.

"Pokeball, Go!", E yelled, as she threw the red and white colored Pokeball at the fainted Klefki. The ball circled around a few times before confirming the capture a success. 

"Yes!", E cheered, picking up the Pokeball containing the newly caught Klefki. She returned her Flareon and started to head back to Laverre City to meet back up with Lia.

"Thank you", E whispered to Flareon's Pokeball.

"I couldn't have done it without you"

>>>I hope this wasn't horrible. Bye!!!<<<

- E out