Chapter 4

>>>Readers POV<<<

E and Lia were making their way through the dense forest. They've been in the forest for quite a while since E kept reading the map wrong (*cough* upside down *cough*), needless to say, they were lost. 

"This is why I told you to let me read the map, now we're lost", Lia said with an annoyed tone.

"You should trust me more Le-Le", E said with a playful tone.

"We've been in this stupid forest for 3 whole hours and still have no idea where we are, that is why I don't trust you with maps", Lia said grabbing the map out of E's hand.

"HEY!", E growled at Lia. "Give it back!" 

"I'll give it back when we get out of this forest."

"But what makes you think that you can get us out of here?", E asked with a slight smirk on her face.

"You were holding the map upside-down"

"So?"

Lia just looked at E in question, but just shrugged it off. Lia didn't really want to quarrel with E anymore. "Let's just go"

"Ok, lead the way"

[say about 30 min later]

E and Lia finally found themselves at the outskirts of Shalour City. 

"I told you that I knew where we were going", Lia said with a satisfactory smirk on her face.

"I could have made it here myself", E said, still pouting a bit.

"We would've had to camp out if you were still navigating", Lia said, rolling her eyes at E's childish behavior. 

The two girls decided to stop arguing and find a place to stay for the night. After about 30 minutes of searching and arguing, the two found a nice inn at the edge of town.

After checking in, the two ate some dinner and decided to go to sleep since they planned to start traveling early in the morning.

"Goodnight E"

"Goodnight Lia"

>>>I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!!! Bye!!!!!!<<<

- E out