Chapter 8

>>>E's POV<<<

We FINALLY made it!!!!! Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I'm glad to be in Laverre City!!! 

"Yay!!!!", I squeal. 

"Please calm down", Lia asks me, with a tired expression on her face. She looked about ready to pass out. Ok so maybe I overdid it a little, but I mean that's what friends are for, right?

"Are you sure your alright?", I ask in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, it's just impossible to babysit you", Lia replies in a rather snarky tone.

"I'm not that bad", I say with an innocent smile.

"Yeah, you're worse", Lia comments, smirking.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I childishly pout. Lia just chuckles.

"Come on", Lia says, offering her hand to me.

I just stare at her hand for a few seconds, weighing my choices before finally deciding to agree. I see her smile.

"So where are we heading captain?", I ask.

"Let's just take a look around the city"

"Ok!"

>>>Readers POV<<<

E and Lia walked around the city taking pictures and grabbing a quick bite to eat. It was around 3:00 pm right now and E was in full exploration mode. She had to take a picture of everything they saw. 

"Is it really necessary to take a picture of everything?"

"Yes!!!! I need to remember everything we saw on this trip!", E said, taking a picture of a shop sign. 

Lia sighed. "I guess"

E continued to take pictures while Lia carefully watched over her. Lia was sure not to take her eyes off of E, because if she did just for a second, E could be gone. It was like watching over a hyperactive three-year-old. 

"Let's go E", Lia said, pulling E away from a bush she was currently taking pictures of.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WASN'T DONE TAKE PICTURES!!!!!!!!", E screamed.

"We need to find a place to stay for the night", Lia just rolled her eyes.

"But it's not even night-time", E childishly whined.

"But pretty soon it will be, and if you come I'll give you a piece of candy", Lia bribed E.

"Did you say candy???", E's face lit up at the sound of candy.

"Yep"

"Yayyyy!!!!!! Thank you Le-Le!!!!!", E said as she excitedly ran up to Lia and hugged her. Lia's face slightly reddened.

"P-put me down", Lia mumbled.

"Fine"

The two then went out to find a place to stay for the night.

>>>I know this was another short chapter, but I hoped you liked it!!!! Bye!!!!!!<<<

- E out