Just thinking about the fool that i was

You were laying on your bed, stomach down with your hand resting on your boyfriends chest, head snuggling into his neck while you guys where watching "Julie and the Phantoms" a show you begged him to watch with you. You know it being a kids show and what not but I mean come one the views are better than it to be a kids show(Luke,Alex, Reggie, Julie, and CARRIE!) I mean come on, they're all hot! Now you're probably wondering who this boyfriend of yours is, well it's-

"Hey!"
Vinnie hacker he's been your boyfriend since august, I know starting to date during a global pandemic was a bad idea, and you did get a lot of backlash from it. But it was worth it you have such a good boyfriend!....but the thing is nailea, don't get me wrong she's a GREAT girl and she's literally everything you've ever wanted to be and more! And of course you don't have any beef with her nor does she have any with you. She's actually a lovely girl and you both enjoy doing things with each other, turn out you two have a lot in common.The thing is....Vinnie, he's been distant and-

A voice interrupted your thought before you could narrate you life as if you where in a book

"Hey? You okay?"

"Yeah, Vin I'm fine!" He looks at you septically, from all the little months you've been dating vinnie he's always been able to tell if your lying to him.

"Okay well I'm gonna go hang out with the guys...I'll be back after atleast 7:30? Okay?"

You start to feel vinnie pushing you off his body and taking the blankets of his body, yes it's about 75 degrees in LA but it's still a little chilly in your room.

"Um...yeah, that's fine. Just don't make any noise when you come back, even with dad out of the state, my moms still a little over protective about having boys over late at night"
You also slowly start to get up wanting to take a shower and wash all the dirt of you, you and vinnie went to the skate park today for him to teach you how to skate of course while wearing your mask's! But you failed miserably, that's when you decided to go back to your place.

"Yeah, okay I won't be far just kio's house"
Kio he lives in the same neighborhood as you, whenever you hang out with vinnie and he takes you guys over to kio's, kio makes sure you guys are enjoying whatever their also doing. He's like a big brother to you which you appreciate, being the only child left in the house hold, kinda reminds you of being lonely...
"Who's gonna be there?"
You were interested on who was gonna be there maybe you'll ask him to wait after you get out of the shower you you can tag along.

"Um well...jaden, quinton, josh, Blake, kio,Anthony, and Bryce"

Just the boys huh?

"Well...josh,Anthony, and Blake are going right?—yes?—are nessa,avani, and Amelie gonna be there?—what no it's just the guys!"

Of course you trust Vinnie I mean, he's been nothing but trustworthy during the relationship, but the rumors of him and nailea are starting to get to you, but he wouldn't cheat on you right?

"Okay well have fun...oh!and Louis might come over later...."
You know vinnie doesn't like it when you have guys over, but Louis a newbie in California you need to show him the ropes!

"The partridge boy?—yes—okay fine just, don't do anything stupid...please?"

Stupid what does he mean by stupid, he doesn't think I would-

You disinterested even wanna finish that thought, the feeling of vinnie thinking you would cheat on him make you sick to your stomach.

"Okay well I'm gonna go.."
Vinnie stands up obviously towering over you, you still sitting on the bed having to get up atleast to your knees so you can give him a proper hug, he puts his arms around your waist while you wrap your around his neck, he hides his face in the crook of your neck, you can feel his hot breath tickling your skin. Staying in that position for atleast 5 minutes you two finally pull away him being the first to break the hug.

"I'll be back later, okay?—mhm"

You watch him leave your room your white colored walls complimenting his sage green hoodie. He closes the door behind him, thank god for that wheneveryou leave your door atleast the slightest bit open your mom thinks it's okay to just barge in, as if it's her room!

'Hi we're one direction, someone's calling you!'

Who could it be at this hour yes it's only 3:47pm but still I don't feel like picking up

You slowly reach your hand towards your phone and flip it over looking at the contact who's calling you

You remember taking that photo during your guy's first FaceTime

We were so awkward

You answer without hesitation

"Hello Y/N?—yeah what's up Louis?—you remember yesterday or like two days ago when I stoped by your house? And somethings happened?"

You cringe remembering what happened. Regretting the whole thing. Who could you be so stupid!

—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)—:)
A/N: KSNSJSKSKS OKAY THIS ONE WAS WAYYYY LONGER I WAS GONNA WROTE MORE BUT THEN I WAS LIKE NO- leave them at a cliffhanger😩 but anyways what do you think happened that day😏 ALSO I DIDNT CHECK THIS SO SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES😩