And i could be a pretty girl

Key:
H/l: hair length
H/c:hair color

Vinnies POV:

"Can I trust you?"

Those were the first words Y/N told me after we started dating.
The instinctive answer being yes, yes you can.
But know looking back I should've taken more time to think about it.

I didn't mean to hurt her.

It was stupid I know.

But she was always so distant.
———flashback to 7 months ago——

"Okay but that doesn't make sense"
Her h/l , h/c hair was spread in all different directions.

We were on a field in Italy, Harry and Kendall had photoshoots here and Y/N wanted me to go with her. Along with mills and Noah. But they stayed at the hotel while me and her had a date.

She told be she always wanted to run in a field with a big dress, while someone was chasing after her.

Having a picnic with those strawberry pastries she saw in a TikTok that she can't remember the name of.

So we spent that whole evening trying to look for the pastries. We never did find them but we had to much to try and find more.

She wanted something that was out of a movie

"It does make sense, like why would he just push her away? When he wanted her?"

We were talking about Allie and Noah from the notebook and how their relationship made no sense, well atleast to me it didn't.

"Because he knew- OH MY GOOD LOOK"

She lifted her head off my lap and stood up straight, causing me to lift my back off against the tree I was laying on.

"What!"

There wasn't anything is the distance, nothing someone would suddenly point out.

"The sunset stupid"

She rolled her eyes playfully and layed back down, but this time her back was pressed against my chest and my legs were on the side of her body.

"It is beautiful, but you know what's more beautiful?"

She looked back at me with a smile on her face.

"If you say me I'm gonna throw you into the lake"

But she truly was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

She looked back out into the sunset, suddenly all serious.

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes"

"It's not true"

I didn't understand her

"What's not true?"

"My life."

It started to get colder each second the sun started to set.

I didn't say anything and just let her continue.

"All the things we post about how we have the perfect family-. None of it is true. The kardashian-Jenner clan it's all fake and it's obvious. There's moments were we get along, but other than that we spend all of our time fighting."

I looked down at her, her eyes started to glisten

"No one talkes about what goes on when the cameras are off. Like that one time- no not once it's happened at least 3 times, when my dad would miss my birthday. Either because he was too busy or because his manager just didn't want him here with me, and over worked him to the point where we wouldn't even be able to spend the next day after my birthday with me."

She was opening up to me, all those protective walls she build around her were falling.

"And I know people say that 'Harry wouldn't ever do that to his kid' but they're wrong he truly is a great dad but he has his priorities. His fans the people that got him to where he is now. And it's the same with my mom she's always out on fashion week or doing interviews, and I get it. I do, but I just wish that sometimes they actually wanted to spend time with me."

Her nose was red, either from crying or the coldness.

"They never want to truly spend time with me, it's only out of pity, 'sorry I couldn't be there for your 10th birthday' or 'I'm sorry about Luke's death"

I forgot about Luke, Luke Perry. Her cast mate on riverdale. She always told me about how he would be like a second dad to her since it didn't seem like she had one to take care of her. 'Because Harry was far too busy to be able to be with her'. She loved Luke like he was actually her father.

"Sorry about the fact that he passed away, the one person that could comfort you during your darkest days when we weren't there, but guess what? You can't go to his funeral because you have your mothers premier for her new make up line"

She threw her hands in the air, exaggeratedly then put them back down to her sides.

"I just wish they understood that I need a parent, not Harry Styles or Kendall Jenner. Just them, like how it used to be."

I wish I understood her, so I could comfort her in a way she would know that I understand her pain. That I understand how she feels that it's okay to not feel like your parents love you.

But I don't, my parents have always been there for me whenever I needed them.

All I can do for her is tell her the same words she's probably heard a million times.

"It's going to be okay, I promise"

She knows I'm lying to her, I don't really know if it's going to be okay. But I can just hope it will.

————End flashback————