I felt like it would be too much

"He's not gonna answer me"

It's been 4 hours since you've contemplated calling Louis.

Sadie told Millie everything that happened between you and Louis.

And now Millie, you and Sadie were sitting in the bathtub.

Your phone in your hand and Louis profile and the screen.

"Just try okay?"

You glared at Millie.

"Wow what a pep talk"

She just shrugged her shoulders and leaned her head on the edge of the bathtub.

"Just bloody call him!"

You all turned your attention to the entrance of the bathroom.

Harry was standing there with a white t-shirt that said "women are smarter". You remember when you, Kendall, and Anne all went out and bought him that.

"See even your dad knows that you should call him"

He walked to the edge of the bathtub and motioned for all of you to scoot over.

You had ended up sitting on sadies lap, which you really didn't mind.

"Call him or I will y/n!"

Harry took the phone from your hands and entered your password no matter how many times you changed it he always guessed it right.

Before either Sadie or Millie could question him about the password he put his finger in the air as if saying to give him a moment. Then looked back up to all three of you.

"She has my birthday as her password, she always says she changed it but lord knows she doesn't have the energy to do that"

You rolled your eyes at your dads comment while he gave you a dimpled grin.

Then you started to hear your phone ringing.

"There. I called him"

—————————————

Louis POV:

"Oh bloody hell louis"

I told William about what happened with y/n.

He wasn't happy about it.

"She's the daughter of Harry bloody styles and Kendall fucking Jenner-"

I rolled my eyes at my phone screen.

He's pointing out the obvious.

"You think I don't know that you idiot"

He shook his head and Sighed.

"Louis you messed up"

Again pointing out everything that's bloody obvious.

"Just talk to her okay?"

I nodded my head and ended the call without a goodbye.

I should call her.

Then my phone started ringing and it was the phone call I was dreading since yesterday.

—————————

HEY YALL WHO DO YOU THINK IS CALLING HIM? A PLOT TWIST IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SO WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS! SO GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!