i cannot feel this way so soon, so soon

"You need to delete that tweet about sabrina" Vinnies voice rang through the room.

it was vinnie, who else were you expecting?

"how do you even know it was about sabrina?" I could practically see him rolling his eyes at sadies statement. I think the whole world knows that it's about sabrina at this point taking it down wont to anything. Tiktok rooms probably already made a post about it.

"look, it was stupid. yes. but almost everyone already knows it was targeted at sabrina. Taking it down wont do anything"

Vinnie stayed quiet as if rethinking what i had just told him. Then i heard him sigh, "you're right, just try to not-"

he didn't even get to do fish his sentence when a certain someone's voice was heard on the other end of the line.

"vinnie? hurry up we're gonna be late! i had a reservation in 30 minutes!"

sabrina.

of course they're together why wouldn't they be?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➶➴➵➶LOUIS POV ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➶➴➵

"i probably shouldn't have called, or showed up. I mean- i called. She didn't answer. So i showed up. This has probably been one of the most stupidest mistakes i've ever bloody made.

god. I'm to idiotic to realize this was a bad idea.

But i'm here. At her door. And i already rung the bell. So now i'll just wait for her to answer.

How long has it been? I look down at the watch that's on my wrist, my father gave it to me last christmas, it was his, and his fathers, and his fathers before him..or something along those lines. He gave it to me because apparently "i was becoming a man" what even makes a man? puberty?

i had been so lost in thought that i didn't hear the front door open.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➶➴3rd person pov: ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➶➴

Louis had been too caught up in checking the time to see the weather tall woman who had appeared at the door. The only noise that could've been heard was the gentle blow of the wind. For living in california the weather was rather chilly at the moment. You could hear the distant cars passing on the road.

Then the brown eyed woman cleared her throat to make her presence known to the boy who was only a few inches taller than her. He looked up at her, his hair falling past his eyes.

"louis it's nice to see you"

she had a big grin on her face from being able to see the young lad. See she didn't know that him and her daughter were in a bit of a dilemma. If she did this interaction would've gone very differently.

She brought him into a hug which caught him off guard. Him obviously thinking that she knew about what was going on with him and her daughter. Maybe she did but she didn't want to have any bad blood between them.

They both let go of the hug and she invited him in, telling him to go into the kitchen. Saying she was going to get a few things and be right back.

As kendall walked up to her daughters room she couldn't wait to tell her who was here to see her. She knew about her daughters "little" crush on the London boy. She thoughtless would be good for her, and she should know what's best for her daughter. I mean, they do both share a lot in common.

as Kendall opened the door to her daughters room, another one opened.

the front door.

Harry walked in with two bags or groceries on each hand. As he walked further into the house he could here the distant sound of shoes- as if someone was pacing. He walked further into the house and took a left into the kitchen. The one we're Louis was pacing in.

"oh- hi mate" Louis jumped at the sudden noise only thinking that Kendall and Y/N were home. Which was the case a few seconds ago. Now harry was home, surprised at the fact that Louis was here. Him and his daughter had a falling out, and hadn't made up. From what he heard. So seeing Louis at his house, in his kitchen only meant one thing........

Y/N and louis were dating. Which was very much not the case.