Shut up when you want me to

Y/Ns POV:
I let go of Louis hand and turn my full attention to vinnie.

"What the fuck- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Great. I get up on the roof to introduce Louis to the rest of the house, and I see..

Vinnie in a pink flamingo inflatable costume.

While kio is dressed in a dinosaur inflatable costume, while pretending to fuck vinnie from behind.

I'd this what he meant by hanging out with the boys?!

"We were just—doing boy things"

I- I'm literally at a loss for words right now

I turn back to Louis and give him a nervous smile a red tint on the apples of my cheeks. In which he returns with a small smile.

"Look I um- he's not usually like this-."

I wanna tell him that my boyfriends usually a pretty lowkey guy and he likes to just hang around and eat food while cuddling and watching movies, but what he's seen isn't going to give off that impression.

Beside I can come up with a better excuse I feel a pair of arms hug me from my waist and lift me off the ground, while spinning me in a circle.

Vinnie.

But the arms seem more feminine and less masculine.

As my feet touch the ground I turn to face the person who just hugged me like we haven't seen each other in forever- oh. HOLY SHIT.

It's because I truly haven't seen her in forever.

"Surprise!"

Sabrina, Sabrina carpenter. She has this big smile on her face flashing her pearly white teeth. They fit perfectly with her soft,plump rosy lips, and her pale skin- she looks like a goddess.

Shit
No
Y/N!
Stop being gay!
Are her lips soft though-

"Y/N?"

Right, the real world

"Sabrina OH MY GOD!"

I take a step forward and walk into the hug she was waiting to give me, her arms open wide, waiting for me too walk into them.

As I hug her back I can see vinnie getting out of the inflatable costume and walking over to us.

Me and Sabrina let go of our hug, but her hand is still holding on to my waist.

"Hey baby, who's this?"

He gives me a peck on the lips before turning to an awkwardly standing louis, with his hands in the front of his Jean pants.

He literally looks like that one emoji
🕴

"This is Louis"

I walk behind Louis and push him a little since he hadn't moved from his awkward position after I introduced him.

"Right yes um- I'm Louis partridge"

He clears his throat and sticks his hand out to vinnie for him to shake.

"Vinnie hacker"

Vinnie takes his and and shakes it roughly but politely. I roll my eyes at this interaction, I know what he's doing. He's doing the "I'm her boyfriend so you better get all those hopes and dreams of ending up with her out of your head" kind of handshake.

After they let go there's an awkward tension between the 3 of us.

As I want to change the conversation I turn to my right where Sabrina was standing and notice she's already left us to go talk to Nailea.

I can hear them introducing themselves to each other. Both of them already knowing the others name and claiming to be a fan.

I clasp my hands together and turn to Louis and vinnie, they're both starring at each other like they know what the other one is up too.

"So um, I was just going to show Louis the rest of the house if you wanna.."

Vinnie breaks eye contact with Louis and looks over to me, he takes my hand in his and smiles down at me.

"I would love to tag along."

He looks back at Louis like he has something evil planned.

"So your names Louis..partridge, like the bird huh"

Louis looks at him and then at his shoes.

"Yeah like the bird."

"And your names vinnie hacker?..like the mouse vinnie..Minnie."

Louis POV:
Yes I'm not very good at insulting people, but when he said "LiKe ThE bIrD" it made me defensive.

Y/Ns POV:
What the fuck?
That was the most stupidest insult I've ever heard

"Yeah man like the mouse"

Good thing vinnie doesn't seem bothered by it, he just smiles at Louis while getting a tighter grip on my hand, not to the point it hurts but he still has a firm grip.

We've showed Louis most of the house like the wine cellar,movie theater, the bathrooms, kitchens, most of the bedrooms, and the living room.
We're currently on the first floor, which is also the last floor we have to show him.

Vinnies POV:
Me, Louis, and Y/N are on the first floor, also the last floor we have to show Louis.
This floor is very special not just to me but to Y/N also.

The floor where we first met
Had our first kiss
And other things-

Y/N POV:
"There's a total of 6 rooms on this floor, it's probably the smallest floor in the house."

As I tell Louis more about the floor and who sleeps in what room, I see vinnie wandering off to one room. At first I didn't think much of it then I realize that it's THE room.

"What room is vinnie walking into right now?"

Curse you Louis and your wondering brain

"Um it's our room, mine and vinnies."

I start walking over to the white door that leads to our room.

—————————————-