that i'd be begging you to stay

"we should probably go outside"

I knew my dad was shooting daggers at Louis right now. I could practically feel the anger coming off of him.

"Y/N" I turned around to see Harry with his hands on his hips looking at me like i had done something wrong. "I'm sure Louis needs to go home" I turned back to Louis who had just put his head down and nodded. "Oh, um. Okay". And just like that he walked out the front door. "Why wouldn't you let me speak to him!?" I didnt turn back around to face Harry. I didn't want to look at him. IM OVERREACTING I KNOW. but i like being dramatic. Even over the simplest things. "He did need to go home. It's getting dark". Without saying another word i went back up the stairs, but stopped halfway .

No tf. Harry shouldn't be able to tell me when i can talk to certain people.

Who does he think he is? my dad?- oh-

yeah he is my dad.

Without a second thought i ran back down the stairs. Hoping that Louis was somehow still out there. Harry was still standing where he had been standing before, he hadn't moved. "What are you doing?". I brushed past him and opened the front door.

Louis was still there.

He turned around. Now it was just me and him.

And my dad who was not so subtly looking at us through the window. "I want to know what you guys talked about." He fixed his posture and just looked at me. "You. We talked about you."

"Yeah not shit sherlock, that i know" I pulled on the sleeves of the sweater i was wearing trying to warm up my hands from the chill of the wind. "We talked about like....you know. Us, like what- just us". Louis was starting to get nervous i could tell it by the way he was fidgeting with his own hands. Picking on the end of his nail beds. "What about us?"

"Just us" He let go of the hand he was fidgeting with and let it fall to his side. I nodded. I wanted to know more. But i didn't want to push my luck. "What are you doing tomorrow?". The question seemed to catch him off guard. "i don't think i'm doing anything tomorrow". i nodded.

"well now you have plans with me. at 2pm be here"
Without saying anything else i went back inside.
I have no docking clue where the confidence came from. But now i have plans with him. ok.

As i walked back inside i could see my dad leaning on the kitchen counter. He was on the phone with someone. Thank god he didn't listen more to mine and Louis' conversation. He saw me enter the kitchen and get a water out of the refrigerator. He put the phone down on the table." what did you tell him?" I opened the bottle and took a sip. "just to not talk to me anymore, he's not worth my time" He gave me his world famous dimpled smile. "Thanks my girl" Then he gave me a thumbs up. I went back upstairs to go tell my mom and Sadie about it hat the fuck just happened.

As i entered the room i could hear soft snoring from inside.

No fucking way did both of them fall asleep in my room. I was gone for what- SHIT. 30 minutes! no way. it couldn't have been that long. Unless we were standing in silence for longer than i thought.

I opened the door to my room the Tv projecting a light into the completely dark room.

Sadie was tucked under my silk sheets with the comforter on top of her too. She had already put her pajamas on. She looked really pretty.
Kendall was curled up on the rug with a pillow under her head, and a blanket lazily thrown over her body.

i swear this is the perfect moment to take a picture of Sadie sleeping. Payback for that one time she posted a picture of me sleeping on the set of Stranger Things season two. When there was dried up saliva on the side of my mouth. SHE EVEN POSTED A VIDEO OF ME SNORING.

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I SNORED UNTIL I SAW THE VIDEO!!

Y/N.Styles: caught a wild sleepy Sadie on film. Can't wait to wake up with her screaming at me in the morning.

Tagged: @sadiesink
posted 10 hours ago
Comments:

Sadiesink: OH NO YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD
posted 3hours ago

Milliebobbybrown: HELP IM CRYING

Sadiesink: atleast i don't have dried saliva on the side of my face😓
↪️ Y/N.Styles: not on ur face but on the pillow🙊

user4: sadie sleeping is literally prettier than me when i actually try to look good

Load more comments...

AN: omg guess who updated in like a year. it's a v small chapter BUT THEYRE GONNA LIKE HAVE A DATE AND I DONT MNOW WHAT TO DO SO HELP ME WOTH IDEAS PLS