And i could be a pretty girl

Vinnies POV:

Lying isn't a good thing and I know that- but it was just this once, and I promise to never lie to her again.

You're probably wondering what I lied about and probably thinking that I'm actually at a girls house instead at being at kio's. But the truth is I am with kio and the boys but not at his house-

We are at the hype house, with a very special guest. Sabrina carpenter.

——————————————————
Y/N POV:
Taking Louis shopping was well...

Eventful

He's a great person to go shopping with and he actually knows how to dress unlike some of my co-stars.

Last time I took Finn shopping he tried to match zigzags with stripes-

But I can't blame him, he was 14 and he had no sense of style. Literally no style.

Finns a great friend and everything but it got me a little upset when he wanted to match those two patterns together.

But Louis on the other hand he knew. Like he knew what colors clashed and what colors didn't.

I'm guessing your wondering why it was so eventful

When we entered the mall we were bombarded with paparazzi and fans, don't get me wrong I love them, the fans not the paparazzi- but sometimes I just need my privacy.

But after signing what felt like one thousand phone cases and shirts we were able to go around the mall and shop.

Once we were done shopping we exited the mall and decided to stop at Starbucks.

Where we are currently having a dilemma-

"Just turn left—well the gps is telling me to turn left!—who do you trust more me or a robot!—i um I—why are you hesitating Y/N!—im not"

You turned to look him in the eyes

"EYES ON THE FRICKING ROAD WOMAN!"

He held your chin with his hand and moved your face so you could he the road. You slightly winced at the contact, no he didn't hurt you but his cold rings on the other hand...they sort of made you jump.

"So where are we going again?"

He somehow managed to trust the GPS instead of the map that hasn't been updated since- probably since they filmed Clueless.

"A house"

He scoffed and put his arm on arm rest so dangerously close that you could feel his pinky touching yours.

"It's a special house Louis"

You couldn't see him but you knew that he was definitely rolling his eyes.

"Right the one with all the fake people in it?"

Now it was your turn to role your eyes.