𝟎𝟒-𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

_________________________________________________________

It was now time for Chitsume and Momo's fight and things have already gone wrong. The only thing that followed their plan is that they were separated and they haven't won yet.

Chitsume was with Kaminari in a hallway and Momo was with Jirou in the bomb room. Both Kaminari and Chitsune were just waiting for the other to make the first move, though it seems one has lesser patience than the other.

"AGH! I can't wait anymore! I'm making the first move!" He screamed impatiently.

"G-Gah!" He also screamed surprised by his sudden outburst. 

"It seems you need my help.  ( It seems you need my help. )" A new but familiar voice says.

"Woah, no matter how many times I see your quirk it's still so cool!" He compliments. "But that doesn't mean I'll hold back though!" He continues as he readies his quirk.

"Sadness," He says looking at the water humanoid creature. Sadness was like Excitement, they are genderless. They are more calm and collected and treats Chitsume like their child, they are the mother that Chitsume needed when his own mother couldn't be there for him. He is extremely grateful for that.

"I know what to do, don't you worry.(I know what to do, don't you worry

"I know what to do, don't you worry.(I know what to do, don't you worry.) " They say as the two get ready to attack. Chitsume's hair becoming more liquid-like as his arms become water.

"Indiscriminate attack: 1.3 million volts!" Kaminari shouts as the electricity approach the two. But instead of hitting Chitsume, it hit Sadness as he runs to attack the Pikachu.

He easily just punches Kaminari and traps him with the capture tape as he had become braindead.

"I guess it was a quirk drawback..?" He says confused at the dumb-looking boy. "I guess he was a Pichu, not a Pikachu.." He adds.

All Might's voice then fills the building informing the teams that Momo and Chistume won. They all then left the building but not before this conversation between Sadness and Chitsume played out.