𝟏𝟎-𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐟

___________________________________________________________

It has now been two weeks since the USJ attack and also of Adonis' hellish training. His body doesn't hurt or ache as much as it did before, but it still felt like a truck ran over him, which was just great.

It was now after school and when Uraraka was about to go out, Iida and Midoriya closely behind, they were met with a wall of people.

Bakugou then said something about 'scouting the competition'. Though the others were shocked, Chitsume didn't really care as he slumped over his chair, conserving energy. He was too tired to be shocked right now.

But what caught Chitsume's attention was this one purple-haired boy. Even if he was waging war, Chitsume could see it in his eyes, he didn't seem like a bad person. 

Chitsume wanted to talk to the boy, which was quite out of character for him but he just felt the need to do it. So before he went to his training he had planned to approach him, his desire to talk to him weighed more than his social anxiety. 

After looking for a while, he had found the one and only floofy purple head. He instantly brightened as he ran towards him.

"H-Hey!" Chitsume says, waving his hands catching the attention of the purple-head.

He looks back, seeing the white-haired boy. He stayed silent looking at him.

Chitsume felt really awkward beating himself up on the inside as he took a deep breath.

"I wanted to apologize. My classmate was very rude and I hope you won't take it to heart."   He says, bowing.  "You must've already gone through a lot and Bakugou was just being a jerk." He says standing up looking at the wide-eyed purple head.

Both were silent as awkwardness filled the air. It was like that for a while before the purple-haired boy broke the silence.

"..T-Thank you.." He says. He wasn't all that used to people even talk to him properly, much less apologize.

His eyes started to water, which he did his best to suppress. Though some tears did still spill out, Chitsume kept quiet letting him cry. The two were in silence yet again, though this time a comfortable one. They kept quiet until the purple-haired boy broke the silence yet again.

"I really wasn't planning to get all sappy today!" He shouts, breaking the silence. Chitsume flinches from the sudden noise.

"Gah! Dammit.." He screams as he crouches down, hands on his nape.

"Pft—" A small snicker left Chitsume's mouth, causing the other boy to look at him.

"Did you just laugh?"

"N-No I didn't!"

The purple-haired boy then looks up, glaring at Chitsume as he looks away. They were in silence again, before a laugh escaped the crouching boy.