𝟏𝟏-𝐭𝐞𝐚

___________________________________________________________

Chitsume hastily woke up, sweating and panting. He put his hand on his chest as he took deep breaths feeling his own heartbeat.

"..Huh? Why am I crying..?" He says to himself, wiping some tears that spilled as he checks the alarm clock beside him.

3:43 AM

"It's still so early...I'll just go back to sleep." He says as he tucked himself in, trying to sleep. 

ruffle

ruffle

But no matter how tired he felt, he just couldn't fall asleep. No matter how he tossed and turned, he just couldn't feel comfortable.

"..Why does this happen today of all days.." He groaned as he went out of his bed. 

Now, this wasn't just any day, no. It was the day that the students and the whole of Japan have been waiting for, the UA Sports Festival.

"I guess I'll just get ready early then.." He sighs as he prepares his very early breakfast. It was a simple meal being only scrambled eggs, cereal, and some tea. Though not much, it's still much more than his usual servings.

After eating he then took a bath and did some cleaning and in a blink of an eye, it was already 7:10 AM. Chitsume then got his uniform ready as he set out for the train to be extra early today. He was extremely nervous and his super early wake-up did not help. His mind was filled with worries and doubt as he walked toward the school gate.

"This is what I trained for. If I want to be successful I got to give a good impression. I have to. I need to—" As his mind had started to go wild, it was stopped as he ran into someone which made him fall on his bottom.

"Gah! O-owie.." Chitsume says. 

"I-I'm s-sorry!" He says as he quickly stood up and bowed towards the person he bumped into.

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES YOU EX—" They scream before pausing, looking at the tired trembling boy before them.

Chitsume then looks up to see Bakugou in front of him which made him even more terrified, Bakugou wincing his eyes.

"You damn extra, you should be looking where you're going. You'd just end up looking like an idiot and bump into some other extra!" Bakugou scolds. Instead of feeling scared, Chitsume nods as he only had one thing in his head at that time.

"Angry mom..

"Tch. Watch where you're going next time!" He says as he starts to walk away. Chitsume just nods before he snapped out of it and scurried inside too.

Later

Class 1A were now in their waiting room and in their PE uniforms as they wait for the event to start. Chitsume was just stirring his tea to help with his nerves. The room was filled with silence with a few chatters here and there. A bit of shouting from Iida too. It was until a familiar voice spoke up that caught everyone's attention.