𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

Alright hello everybody it is cyberyellow and to tell you guys now, this isn't a new chapter and I will still be uploading this Sunday but I wanted to make this notice thingy since I've been seeing comments of the fonts making your eyes and head hurt and for that, I'm sorry. 

I was thinking of how cool it was that I completely forgot about the readability so I caused you guys some unnecessary headaches. So from the next chapters onward, I will be changing some of the fonts of the emotions, especially Happiness's one.

For the chapters I've already uploaded, I will add normal text after the dialogue in parentheses for your convenience, like this: 

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 (word example)

But anyway, the new fonts will be as so,

Sadness's dialogue will look like thisWhile Happiness's will look like this!

Again I apologize for the eyesore but I hope that you all will still bear with me as I share with you my story! Again, stay safe, hydrate, and why not give yourselves a little break! You guys did great today and every other day so you all kings, queens, and royals need proper rest! Rest is not wasting anybody's time or your own, try to give yourselves some slack.

But lectures aside, this is cyberyellow, signing out, have a good day everybody!!