Goodbye

Arthur's POV

I can't believe he said something as cheesy as that. Even though I was crying before I suddenly burst out laughing.

He pulls away and grins at me like the idiot that he is. "See! We can get over anything, you just need to talk to me!"

I wipe away a stray tea. "I guess you're right. Thank you Alfred!" I state smiling brightly at him.

"Well we should probably head to bed, considering we have to wake up early tomorrow to settle everything with the diamonds so they can leave at noon!" he explained while clapping his hands together.

"Already?! But they just got here today!" I explain not aware of my change in volume.

"The royals should never leave their kingdom for too long especially not all at the same time. Besides it's better that way, although I really enjoy Lily and Vashs' company, I can't wait to have Francis leave!" he replies with a sinister look in his eyes.

I have never seen that before, it's kind of scary now that I think about it. Alfred possesses powers stronger than I can imagine, just the thought of making him mad at me scares me.

Alfred quickly snaps out of his eerie moment and starts preparing for bed. I do the same and soon enough we're ready.

~Time skip~

(Noone's POV)

Tension has been lifted from the kingdom and a bright new day approaches. The birds are chirping and the roofs of countless buildings get enveloped by the light of the sun.

It's a sunny day in the kingdom of spades.

(Alfred's POV)

Having woken up bright and early to take care of everything with the diamonds I'm glad that it's over now. I'm so tired. Without Arthur pulling me out of bed I probably wouldn't have managed to get up. It was cute seeing him getting so worked up. He had such a hard time pulling me out of bed.

Anyway the diamonds are preparing for their journey back home. Francis is trying to talk with Arthur privately ever since the meeting. Thankfully I managed to stop all of his attempts.

Can't this dude just get the hint? I mean it's more than clear Arthur's not interested in that frog. I mean he would never, would he?

I hope the other kings aren't going to be like that towards Arthur! I mean I already can't stand Francis I don't know what I'd do if another person decides to tag along on the we-love-Arthur-train.

Because that ride is reserved for one person and one person only and that's me.....wait is that selfish? I don't know! All this thinking is annoying me.

Speaking of which where is Arthur. I look around the meeting room which everyone except Arthur and me left a few minutes ago. We decided to clean up and sort all the paperwork immediately.

There seems to be no sign of Arthur and the paperwork. Guess he decided to take care of it! What a lovely soon-to-be husband I have.

Geez, I have to stop being like that, I almost made myself vomit there.

...what should I do now?... I'll go after Arthur! I mean what if Francis decides to be a pervert again. Can't let that happen!

(Arthur's POV)

Who would have thought the king wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning? Geez, he can be such an idiot sometimes...but a handsome and lovely idiot.

What's wrong with me?! I gotta stop thinking! Stay focused Arthur. Keep walking and get the paperwork into his office.

I turn the corner and bump into someone. I immediately get up and try to sort all the paperwork I dropped. "Oh! Ehm I'm sorry, I guess I was just lost in thought while walking!" I state before even looking up to see the person.