┗━━━ Jeonghan - Night Life

Before moving to the city of Seoul, Seulgi lived in Jindo - a county in the South-West of South Korea. As much as she loved her home, she needed to get away. She'd done everything that she'd wanted to do within her county and thought the next best step for her would be to go elsewhere, so she moved away in hopes of securing her place in the 'real world'.

Sadly, not everything in life was free, and Seulgi needed to work hard to get where she wanted in life, so she got a job as a waitress in a nightclub that was just down the road from her tiny, one bedroom and bathroom apartment.

Growing up, Seulgi didn't mind the thought of going out clubbing and had figured out early on in life that a waitress job was most likely going to be the first source of income, so she really didn't mind having to deal with hundreds of drunken old guys all throughout the night.

If anything, she found it amusing, seeing them try to shoot their shot with a youngster who's probably the same age as their children (sometimes even grandchildren).

On one peculiar night, Seulgi was manning the bar and felt extremely giddy, she caught herself glancing towards the door, or onto the dance floor, every so often, as if she was looking for someone, but she couldn't figure out why.

She would have small talk with every customer that ordered something, but nothing could stop her eyes floating around the room. Even when her supervisor for the night came towards her and said she could have a break, Seulgi couldn't stop herself form smiling brightly at the older staff member.

The questions that were dancing around in her mind had been answered when she saw the front door open, the action instantly caught her attention, and watched five of the best dressed men shed ever seen outside her TV screen.

One in particular stood out the most.

He had bleach blonde hair that looked as if it was as soft as the clouds she'd see graze a winter's dusk. His body was tall and fit, not as muscular as some of his associates, but Seulgi could definitely see that he did some type of exercise. His suit and jewellery looked like they cost more than her little apartment and the nightclub put together, plus some more.

As Seulgi not-so-subtly looked gorgeous man up and down, she came up to admire his face but was met with his warm eyes looking back at her.

His eyes had a red tint to them, but Seulgi brushed it off, concluding that it was just the strobe lights of the dance floor reflecting off them.

She noticed that his eyes widened massively when they landed on her and she watched as he took in a deep breath, stopping in his tracks.

Seulgi felt a blush creep up her cheeks. She wasn't used to having that type of reaction towards her appearance. Sure, Seulgi was good looking and had caught the attention of many, but none had ever reacted that way towards her. Honestly, it threw her off guard and now she felt extremely shy towards the esoteric man.

Covering her mouth and laughing slightly whilst trying to pour another customers drink that had been forgotten for a few seconds, Seulgi looked back at the man to see a small smile sit atop his features.

His eyes were back to their normal size and were flooded with something Seulgi could only describe as adoration.

-

"How much do you wanna bet I can bag more girls than you?" Mingyu asked, wrapping his arm around his smaller friend.

"I bet you won't even 'bag' one," replied Seungkwan.

"How dare you, I'm your senior, you should respect me," Mingyu replied laughing, tightening his grin on his junior before having to let go because Seungkwan started hitting him hard.

"Can you two quit it please?" Joshua asked, fixing his suit when he noticed how close the group were to the club, "Besides. I bet neither of you will get anyone," he smirked before looking out the window.

The two younger boys through dirty and offended looks towards the older man.

Jeonghan, having stayed quiet the entire time, also looked out the window. He was never usually this quiet, especially when other members where arguing, but tonight he just didn't feel like getting involved and riling everyone up.

After spending many years together as a pack, the other 4 boys knew instantly that something with wrong with him.

"Hyung, is something wrong? You seem a lot quieter than usual," Minghao asked, he had felt the conflicted emotion running through the pack connection and had decided to question it, seeing as no one else had the guts to.

"I'm fine, Minghao," Jeonghan sighed, "I just feel like somethings going to happen."

This brought the eyes of all 4 boys towards the current eldest.

"What do you mean? A good something or a bad something?" Seungkwan asked, uncertainty laced in his voice.

"A good something, I think, I'm not too sure but it isn't a feeling when you know something bad is gonna happen, you know?"

The youngest nodded in acknowledgment.

"What if it's your mate?" Mingyu suggested, "Hansol said he felt like something was going to happen the day he met his mate."

"That could be true," Joshua said, "but meeting them at a night club might not be the best places," he lightly chuckled, as so does everyone else.

"Let's hope that you do meet them hyung, you've been moping around for the past 25 years of your life complaining about how you haven't found them yet," Mingyu laughed.

"Very funny Mingyu, but may I ask, where's your mate?" Jeonghan retaliated, this made everyone laugh again and silenced Mingyu.

Arriving at the club a few minutes later, the gut feeling Jeonghan had just intensifies to the point where it began to ache dully.

Deciding to just push through it for the rest of the boys, Jeonghan straightened his suit, brushed his hair back and gracefully pushed the heavy doors of the nightclub entrance open.

As if time had slowed down, he glanced straight ahead of him and looked directly at woman whom he could've easily mistake as art. He stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened, amazed by the sight ahead of him.

The woman standing behind the bar across the room, and staring directly back at him, was marvelous. The way her hair shone in the dim lighting forged an imaginary halo that sat atop her head. He noticed her shirts' top buttons were undone; she was showing off her V line. These where all things that had caught his attention in the few split seconds he was looking at her.

She turned back to the customer she was previously serving with a hand placed over her mouth, obviously trying to hide a smile.

Jeonghan's heart burst at the sight and he felt his face relax back into position, but this time a genuine love-struck smile took over his lips and his eyes hurt from the hearts that were basically booming out of them.

Decided that it was now or never, Jeonghan excused himself from his friends, and walked over to his mate.