┗━━━ Wonwoo - Photogenic

The ding of the shop's front door opening caught Rio's attention. The day had been relatively slow and not many customers had stopped by.

The photography shop she worked at was small and out of sight from the main high street, one would have to know what they were looking for if they wanted to purchase something.

But there were pros to the hidden store, they didn't get rowdy teens entering and disturbing the peaceful atmosphere, the only people who walked through the doors were customers who actually knew what they were talking about when it came to photography.

Rio had only been at her job for a week so far, and she's got to admit, it's better than she thought. Initially, when she was told the store had a small number of customers each day, she was expecting to be sitting around boredly whilst waiting for someone to walk through the red front door, but the numerous photography magazines that decorated the store walls kept her company, along with her duties of being an employee.

This particular morning felt special. Rio wasn't entirely sure why, but she felt happy and giddy when she woke up, excited to start her day.

Upon arriving at the shop with a smile gracing her face, Rio's manager informed her on everything that would be happening that day. Not much was different from the previous 7 days she'd been managing the front desk, except that an order had come in last night and the customer would be coming by at noon to pick up the delivery - basically nothing she couldn't handle.

The first few hours of the day went by quickly, it wasn't until the dinging of the front door bell that Rio looked up from her magazine and looked towards the customer.

The man who'd walked in was tall. He wore grey slacks with black shoes and a white button up shirt, his sleeves were rolled up to elbows and the first couple of buttons were undone. His hair was black and had a side parting that gave sight to his forehead. The man wore black sunglasses and a black mask, covering the majority of his face from Rio's view.

To say she was entranced was an understatement. She was speechless. The man before her looked as if he had stepped out of some expensive men's fashion magazine.

The man also seemed to be frozen on the spot. But by what, Rio weren't sure, his glasses stopped him from giving her any clues. He looked to be looking at her, but he could of be admiring the many cameras that were on display on the wall behind the front desk. That happened a lot.

Rio quickly took her eyes off the man and looked towards the clock, it was 11:27, he was too early to be the delivery customer.

When she looked back in the direction of the man, he was gone and had started walking towards the top left corner of the shop, the places furthest away from her.

Feeling slightly dejected, Rio turned back to her magazine and waited for either the delivery customer to come and collect their order, or for the man to come over and pay for whatever he was buying, whichever one came first.

A few minutes had passed and neither the delivery customer or the man had come up to Rio yet. Looking up from her magazine, she looked over towards the tall man to find him with his glasses off and looking at her. His eyes were soft until they met hers, which was when they widened and quickly looked away.

The reaction was slightly amusing to Rio, she shook her head slightly with a small smile and turned to walk into the break room to grab yourself a drink.

Whilst in the small back room, the man out in the front plagued her mind. Although she hadn't actually seen his face below the eyes, she had a suspicion that he was unrealistically attractive.

She took out a cold water bottle from the worn-down fridge that was situated in a corner of the small backroom, took a sip and made her way back into the main store area.