┗━━━ Hyung Line

S.Coups
* Seungcheol's a very mature man so he probably asked Garam to not see him until it passed.
* Despite the both of them being wolves and having the same heat schedule, he didn't want anything to happen so early on in the relationship.
* So they'd come up with a plan to not see each other until they both know for definite that it'd passed.
* But when the two of them decided to take that step and be around each other when they were in heat, he was very happy.
* He saw this as a milestone in their relationship.
* He got very clingy roughly the week before.
* He just wanted his hands on her tbh.
* His touches became more risqué as his heat approached.
* Garam's did too but because Seungcheol was already pretty clingy, his constant presence didn't faze her originally, it was only when she started touching him more did they both realise they were going into heat.
* When both of their heats eventually arrived, everyone prayed the walls were soundproof.
* Seungcheol didn't care how loud the both of them got, he was just trying to wear the both of them out so that he could snuggle up with Garam and fall asleep.
* Lots of after care was involved.
* He knew that he got pretty rough (even though she had the same strength as he did) so he liked to baby her a lot more than usual.
* After their heats had passed, they were both back to their normal selves.

Jeonghan
* Jeonghan has a pretty high sex drive normally, but it rose once he met Seulgi. And rose even more when his heat was close.
* If he could, he'd lock the two of them in his bedroom and just go at it all night.
* But he knew that Seulgi was not like him, and didn't have the same stamina, so he had to hold back massively.
* He didn't ask Seulgi for help straight away, he wanted to wait until they'd been together for a while, just so that she could get really comfortable around him.
* So he waited patiently.
* He never actually brought up the topic, but Seulgi walked into his room one day and asked what a heat was after overhearing one of the boys joke about how Jeonghan's was approaching.
* Jeonghan explained, hoping that Seulgi wouldn't think he was lying as a way to get into bed with her, but fortunately, she believe him and asked if she could help in any way.
* When the two did start sleeping together, he was very much in the same lane as Seungcheol and Garam.
* He was pretty touchy originally, but not enough to call him clingy.
* He just liked to watch Seulgi do mundane things, like putting the shopping away, or sitting on the couch watching a film, or doing her daily chores around the house.
* He just loved watching her body.
* He was pretty quiet when the time to help out came.
* He loved looking into Seulgi's eyes, he liked seeing the pleasure he was giving her surge through them.
* After his heat, he got a big more cuddlier in general, he was happy that Seulgi'd agreed to help him, it made him feel a lot more closer to her than ever before.

Joshua
* Despite how hard he tried, Joshua couldn't stop looking at Dami when his time came.
* He knew it was weird and he probably looked like a creep for following her every move, but he just couldn't help it.
* She captivated him too much.
* He didn't outwardly tell Dami that he was in heat but he wasn't quiet about it either.
* Her job didn't really help the situation if we're being honest.
* Especially when she had a night shift on one of those days.
* He'd had thoughts of just going to the hospital and taking Dami to a supply closet or an empty room and just letting everything go there.
* But he refused to do that, knowing she'd get into big trouble if caught and his morals forbid him.
* He just waited until Dami got home again, and hoped she wouldn't pass out from exhaustion.
* Like Jeonghan and Seungcheol, he was pretty touchy in general, but only a 'normal' amount.
* He got a lot more touchier when his heat came but he was good at disguising it.
* His original plan was to stick to tradition and wait until they were married, but being in heat and knowing that his mate was only a 10 minute drive away made waiting a lot harder.
* He eventually gave into his cravings when Dami had a night off and started a make out session on the living room couch.
* He stopped her before it could go any further to ask if she was comfortable and knew what she was getting into.
* When Dami said she knew what was dealing with and agreed to help him, she was practically tackled by a wolf who only had sex on his mind.
* He was pretty loud, but not loud enough to cause a disturbance to the neighbours or housemates.
* He was massive on after care.
* He didn't care if Dami said she didn't need it, he was going to do it anyways.
* It was his way of saying "thank you for helping me."