┗━━━ Woozi - Coffee Break

Jihoon worked in the small cafe opposite the city mall for about 2 and a half years now, and without fail, he watched Leigh-Anne make her way through the front door with the jingly bell, walk up to the counter, order her usual beverage and take a seat in the far-left corner.

The first time he saw her, he was starstruck.

He was new to the job, only had started working the day before, so he was given the role of dish washer. But despite being at the back in the kitchen, his werewolf instincts told him to step into the front half of the small building and wait.

He didn't know what he was waiting for initially, but the answer came to him when she walked through the mahogany doors.

The way the late morning sun shone against her skin and made it glow left Jihoon in awe. He envied the graceful steps she made towards him, wondering how someone could be so light on their feet.

What really rendered him speechless was her scent. It was a sweet vanilla aroma mixed with a hint of lavender and whatever perfume she was wearing. He loved it and wanted it to be etched into his mind forever.

Leigh-Anne's first encounter with Jihoon actually happened a year after his first sighting of her -he hid or busied himself whenever she'd show up to limit confrontation.

The usual staff member who managed the till had disappeared to somewhere and left Jihoon doing their job. The wolf inside him was docile until he smelt her from afar.

He froze and watched her make the same journey every other customer does, but she seemed to be walking in slow motion, letting Jihoon take the time to admire her before having to actually talk to her.

As Leigh-Anne ordered, Jihoon said nothing but nodded his head, only whispering the price of her order before she walked away to her isolated table. He watched her from behind, sighing as she took a seat before turning and making her drink.

Another staff member offered to bring Leigh-Anne's order to her, Jihoon let them, not wanting to mess up in front of her.

Later that day, when Jihoon was lying in bed, he replayed his day, imagining how different the situation would've been if he'd spoken to Leigh-Anne and introduced himself. He cursed his shy nature, swearing that if somehow one of his pack members found out about the encounter, he'd lock them outside in a lightning storm.

Then next time Leigh-Anne and Jihoon interacted wouldn't happen until another year and 6 months had passed. It was late at night, 11:47 pm to be extract. Jihoon had the late-night shift to himself and was desperately bored.

He was dozing off whilst leaning against the counter when Leigh-Anne walked into the cafe.

The noise of the little bell startled the tired man awake and to look at her.

His eyes widened at the woman's state: her hair and clothes were wet, she was holding a broken umbrella and her eyes were red from obviously crying.

The worry on Jihoon's face was obvious enough for Leigh-Anne to scoff sadly and mutter about how pathetic she was.

Jihoon heard her mumblings but didn't say anything seeing as she was still at the front of the store and he shouldn't have been able to hear her. What she said caused his cheeks to heat up.

Her shoes squeaked as she walked towards the man, he tried not to tense up as her scent grew stronger and stronger, but he could only be strong for so long.

Jihoon's wolf was whimpering desperately in attempt to convince the man to go to her, but sadly that couldn't happen, she'd probably beat Jihoon for touching her when they've never held a conversation longer than a few seconds before.