┗━━━ DK - A Joyous Occasion

"I'm terrified. What if I'm making the wrong decision? What if he only asked me because I kept hinting and he felt pressured to ask? I don't want Chanjoon to feel pressured." The future bride-to-be ranted to her best friend, Chaeyoung, pacing back and forth.

The two of them were hiding out in Changmi's hotel room as she stressed over the rehearsal dinner that would take place in less than 15 minutes. Instead of being calm and collected, the poor girl was freaking out and second guessing everything, not something you would want to be doing the day before your wedding day.

"Calm down Changmi. If he felt pressured to ask you then Chanjoon would have told you. You two have a very, how do I put this, unique relationship. You're literally bound together by the moon." Chaeyoung tried to reason with the woman.

"Yeah, I know but what if he secretly doesn't like idea of marriage but just says he does for me?" Changmi continued. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she stood up from the seat she'd taken.

"Let me tell you this now," she started, grabbing the older woman's shoulders and making her stop walking, "I questioned Chanjoon when he dropped you back to our apartment after your 2nd date, he said he would do anything to call you his wife. You're stressing over nothing, now, stop before you make yourself sick."

Changmi looked down to the floor for a few seconds before looking back to Chaeyoung, a small smile graced her face, "Thank you for being smart enough to skip a few years and be in my class for university." She placed her head on her shoulder, softly chucking.

Chaeyoung chuckled as well, stroking Changmi's hair before making her look at her again so she could check her makeup. After giving her a thumbs up, they both journeyed to the mirror to give a look over their outfits before approving and heading out of the room.

Chaeyoung and Changmi have known each other since the former started university and the latter was on her 3rd year. Chaeyoung was originally from Canada but moved from South Korea after being offered a scholarship from Yonsei University when she was just 16, her school grades made it possible for her to move up several classes and let her study at a level that would match her intelligence; which just so happen to be Changmi's year.

The two of them were seat mates for the entire year, this resulted in the two of them growing very close and becoming best friends. Changmi decided to tell Chaeyoung about her secret canine DNA when they both graduated; instead of being scared and unfriending her, Chaeyoung did the opposite and found herself being fascinated by the girl and wanted to know everything about were-folk. To say Changmi was relieve would be an exaggeration.

That happened a few years back and now Chaeyoung was watching her best friend marry her mate. She'd heard Changmi talk about finding her mate for years and she was so happy that she'd finally found him and can live out her wildest dreams with him by her side.

The thought of there being someone out there made only for you blew Chaeyoung's mind. A part of her slightly wished to be a were-folk so she could have a mate too, the hopeless romantic side of her shone whenever the thought crossed her mind.

Despite being best friends with Changmi for years, Chaeyoung'd only met a small portion of her family (them being her parents and one aunt who decided to tag along on a family visit). She knew she had a brother who was the same age as Chaeyoung but she'd never had the chance to see him in person.

During the holidays, Changmi would go home to Mapo-gu whilst Chaeyoung went back to Quebec. The two spend so much time together during school, they both thought that not seeing each other during holidays would be good for their friendship and give them something to talk about when they see each other again.