Chapter 33

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Ani was so happy. He said Sanvi accepted to be his gf. Of course, why wouldn't she? She loves him a lot right? Even though it means sacrificing my love, i just want him to be happy. Dear God, nice birthday present you got me.... 🤕 

The Albu boys were annoyed. They didn't like Sanvi at all. So, they didn't like the idea of Ani and Sanvi being in a relationship. I heard Sreyu and Shanky talking "Dei Sreyu... I don't think this will end up well..."

"you are right. Lets try breaking them up..."

"Ya..." 

I couldn't just let them break Ani's relationship. I went over to them. "Sreyu anna... Shanky anna..." I started. "Please dont separate them. Ani loves her and She loves him back too... Then why do you want them to break up?" I asked. "Sis have you lost your mind? Don't you love Ani?"Sreyu asked. 

"Of course i do!! But i want him to be happy."i said. "But..." Shanky started. He got cut off by Ani. "Hey aren't you guys coming??"Ani asked exited. "No Ani... We have to get back home." Sreyu said.

Ani- "Heyyy... Im gonna give you guys a treat remember? Its free food?? Normally you would run to the restraunt before any of us get there. What happened da?"

Sreyas- "Nothing..."

(Y/N)- "Anna.. please come nah? After all free food!!!" 

Kunal- "Did anyone say free food???!!"

Ani- "Of course bro... My treat!!"

Kunal- "Treat ah? Ethukku?"

Ani- "Uhm... Sanvi is... Now my..." 

Kunal- "Ohh... Ur gf... Ya i know.... But its ok bruh...  I've got Priya...." 

Ani- "Oh..  uh thats-that's great!!" 

Sreyu and Shanky facepalmed at Kunal. Ani insisted everyone to come with him. Everyone first disagreed but after i insisted, they came. I have to learn to deal with it. I should have these feelings anymore. But if i want this to stop, id have to erase all my memories with him.... And forget his existence too. But he still wants me to be his friend. Im feeling trapped. Please Ani stop talking to me, stop smiling at me, its making it hard for me. The whole car ride was quiet. None of us said anything. And clearly Ani was pissed off at everyone's behaviour. 

Ani- "Guys..  talk something... I dont like this atmosphere... Were not going to a funeral!! Please make a happy mood!! At least its (y/n)'s bday right?? At least for her?" 

Everyone still kept shut. We reached the restraunt, which was quite huge, its a 7 star restaurant as per as what Sreyu anna said. Sanvi is going to be pleased for sure. She loves 5star 7star restraunts. Ani was whispering something to Shanky and told the rest of us to wait here. After a few minutes, he came with a cloth in his hand. "What's this in ur hand Ani?" I asked. He kept quiet and tied the piece of cloth on my eyes. "Hey what are you doing??"i asked or maybe panicked. "Just wait n watch." He said and pulled me with him.

A/N- 

Heyyy!! Its a small chap becz ive had a lot of work and stuff to do... 😪 But i'll try to update often and make my chapters longer. 😁 By the way, i watched Master and i loved it!! Dont get ne staered on the bgm!! It was vera level!!! Well anyways, abt the story, what do you guys think? What does Ani have in his mind? Any guesses?? Tell me in the comments!! And please do vote!! Ok biee!!! 

-love anirudhian ❤️