Grand Release

(y/n)'s POV-
The shooting packed almost 3months ago and it's been 7 months since it has happened. And when it was almost the end of the shooting, my costumes don't fit me anymore. It has loosened waay more than it should be. It kinda annoyed the costume designers that they had to restitch the outfits. Nelson sir even asked me if I'm trying to lose weight. And also said if I was, don't try to do so anymore, because 'i looked better a little chubby' I wasn't able to lose weight when I wanted to, but now since I've lost my appetite, I don't eat like before and now ends up being like this. Ani keeps on trying to bring up a friendly conversation, but that makes me more attracted to him. Speaking of this, Ani's and Sanvi's relationship isn't going well, they have started fighting. One side of me is happy they are probably gonna split up, But another part of me is slapping me for thinking lyk that.

The more surprising thing is that 'captain cool Anirudh' has also started getting angry on her. Well, the fight doesn't last more than 24hours. By then either Sanvi apologies to Ani or Ani buys some gifts and cool her anger down. Either way, they are trying to make things work.

The Release day:
FDFS-

Me, Prakash, Nelson sir, Ani.. Sk anna (producer) and a few others from the  team decided to go togather. Ani decided to bring Sanvi also hoping it might strengthen their bonding. Yes, Ani hasn't opened up their relationship to the public. That's bugging Sanvi a bit.
Anyways, yesterday, Anandhi called me to ask if she could join us to watch the movie in Fdfs, that's when an idea popped up In my mind. I then decided to bring Nith with me to help him work things out. After becoming friends with her, he hasn't dared to take any step. I decided it's time.

This time also, Ani asked if he wanted him to pick me up. I made up an excuse saying I'm going to the theatre with Prakash.

__________________

Heeyooo!!!
Short chapter, ik..  I'll hopefully make the next one longer. 'HOPEFULLY'😅 Just like how Corona isn't leaving India, my writer's block is still somewhere around my head isolating all the ideas waiting to come out. It's lockdown in there!! 😂 Hopefully both viruses will leave soon 😪
Anyways... Byee!! See you guys in the next chappy..💞
-with love Anirudhian ❤️