Chapter 36

(Y/N)'s  POV-

'THUD!!!' i heard a loud noise. I turned to see Ani slapped Prakash. But why?? Now we are the centre of attention in the room. "Ani... Why did you slap him?"i asked. "Is that the problem now? Why was he..." He said and murmured something under his breath. "What??" I asked again a little louder. "Why was he.. holding you like that? Don't you have any problem with that?" He asked in an angry tone. "No... He's my friend and i have no problem in it..." I replied.

Anirudh's POV- (a few minutes earlier)

I tried to calm Sanvi down. But she's still angry that i spoiled her makeup. Wow .. what a great way to start a relationship. Guess we will have those cute fights which my friends talk about their gfs. I left San alone to cool down and walked to the party hall. Everyone was running here and there. Everyone was having a blast!! But where is the bday girl?

 I scanned through the whole room and saw that she's with Prakash and... He's... Why is he... Wait is he kissing her?? I cant see her face, but im sure she's in trouble. Whatever he's doing this is NOT RIGHT!!! HOW DARE HE!! She was clearly struggling to get out of his grip. I have no control of my anger right now. Im ready to give him a nice taste of my fist. 

I went towards them and i could already hear her screaming "Leave me idiot!!" She was screaming and he doesn't even care!! How dare he touch her!! I moved him away from her and slapped him. Prakash gave me a death stare. Messing with (y/n) and getting angry at me??!! She turned towards us and she's getting angry at me! "Ani... Why fid u slap him??" She asked. Wait what?? "Is that the problem now? Why was he..." i said and... Couldn't complete my sentence. "What??"she asked angrily.

"Why was he.. holding you like that? Don't you have any problem with that?"  I asked back, loud, and my anger is rising. "No... He's my friend and i have no problem in it..." She replied. I dont know how to react. I looked around and saw everyone was staring at us. San was angry as hell . Great now she's also angry. I walked to the balcony to get some peace. 

Ya, maybe she's right, they are 'just friends' right? And... Friends do play... Uhm... But i have a bad feeling about this. 

(Y/N)'s POV-

Ani stormed off to the balcony. I saw the crowd was still shocked to see this embaressing moment. "Hehe... Is the food fight over?"i asked to break the awkward silence. And thankfully everyone started chitchatting. Phew... I turned to Prakash who's hand was still on his cheek. "Uhmm... Valikkutha?" (Does it hurt) i asked slowly taking his hand off his face. 

"No it felt very soothing...." He said in a sarcastic tone. "Tsk... I don't know why hw did this.... Im sorry da..."i apologized. "It's ok di.... Im surprised Ani sir was the one to interrupt... I thought ur appa will be the one to take action first." Prakash said still rubbing his cheek.

(Y/N)-  "Well, my parents dont care about it much because im really close to my male friends and they have seen a lot of this..."

Prakash- "A lot of this?? What do you meann??!!" 

(Y/N)- "Uhm... We are usually like this, having fights like children and stuff. They know im immature 😂" 

Prakash- "oooohhh" 

(Y/N)- "But im still confused about Ani...." 

Anandhi's POV-

"Da... Did u see that??!!" I said as i nudged Nithin who was busy licking cake off his fingers. "Ya.. That Prakash is really taking advantage to get near my sister.." he said with his hands still inside his mouth.

Anu- "Tsk... Not that da... When Ani saw Prakash near ur sister, what did he do?"

Nith- "Uhm.. he slapped him?" 

Anu- "Ya... Didn't u get it?" 

Nith- "Get what?" 

Oh my god! This guy's brain only work for eating! He's such a tubelight!! I facepalmed. "What happened? He probably slapped Prakash because he was playing with cake?" Nithin said clueless about what's happening here. "Argh!! Idiot! Stupid!! Try to use ur brain! Or do you even have that??" I became annoyed and started hitting him. "Hey hey... Stop fighting... You know he doesnt know how to use his brain nah.... Now tell what's the matter..." Sreyas anna broke the fight. 

Anu- "Tsk... Anna... Ani got angry when he saw Prakash anna near (y/n) akka... Doesnt that mean that he likes her? I mean who would be able to bear their anger if they saw their love with someone else?? We just need some proper planning... Then we'll be able to bring them togather!"

Shashank- "Well that's great!! But how?" 

Nithin- "Well, i have a plan!!" 

A/N- 

Vanakkam makkalaee!!

What do you think about this chapter? Did u like it? Which was ur fave part in this chapter? What do you think will happen next? Keep on reading to know! Or... Uhmm.. wait till i update the next chapter 😅 Dont forget to vote and comment!!  ok bie!! 

-love anirudhian ❤️❤️